11:05 Flight Day Of Cruise????

We will be arriving at the Orlanda Airport at 11:05 a.m. the day of the cruise. We are taking the RCCL shuttle to the port. How long do you think we will have to wait before the shuttle leaves for the port? What time should we get to the port?:confused:

The ride from MCO to the port should take about an hour. How long before the shuttle leaves depends on the # of passengers they have coming and and what time they are arriving.

Hope this helps...

We took the RCCL shuttle from Orlando in October. They don't leave the airport until the bus is full (it was a full size bus). We really lucked out because they had two seats left, so they loaded us up and off we went. But after the cruise to go back to the airport we were the 5th and 6th person on the bus and had to wait 1 1/2 hours til the bus was full. It all depends on your timing.

.Is there anyway you can reschedule your flight to come in the day before?

It is well worth the cost of an economy hotel and a reschedule air fee.

These days flights delayed and cancelled are not unusual. The general rule is ALWAYS come in a day early if at all possible. Not only do you assure you make the ship; you will be rested and enjoy that first day on board so much more.

Mitch

You should have plenty of time, but personally, since my first cruise, I have never bought the cruise shuttle. Waiting for the bus to fill up and sitting there with your luggage held hostage is not fun for me. I would find a taxi or limo or van to the port. That way you won't get there with the 50 other people on the bus and won't have to wait in line so long.

I know that now ... I am going to see if I can get out of the RCCL shuttle deal and look into getting my own transportation to the port. I have also read that you can rent a car at the airport and return it the same day at the port.

Archived