Which Dolphin Excursion?

dbrook34601

Ok, We are looking to book our Excursion on my own, to save some money. But Want to hear which Dolphin Excusion I should pick? Is there one that is way better than the other one? We are kind of wanted to go to Chankaanb ParkThere is a big difference in prices, so I just don't know if the cheaper ones are just as good as the expensive ones? I would love to swim with the manatees too, and snorkeling I am looking forward to also. Did you book through a certain website with NO problems? We leave Beginning of Sept so trying to finalize things now. Quick responses are appreciated!

We did the royal swim which was AWESOME, I saw others doing the lesser excursion and they were having a great time as well. I booked directly threw there website with no trouble. At Chankaanb you will be able to do everything you described and there food is pretty good also. I ate at the place on the other side of the bar. Mexican platter was yummy...

the dolphin experience, you just stand on a platform and a dolphin will swim past you a few times and you get to rub its belly, then they will take pictures of you kissing it and one of it kissing your cheek. to sell in the gift shop. the royal swim is much more interactive with the dolphins ;)

Ok, am I missing where the deal is? I was going to go book through Dolphin Discovery online, but it looks like they are the exact same price as what Carnival is asking 129, where is the cheaper deal at???:confused:

I just looked these up and what I saw was.... The Royal Swim thru Dolphin Discovery is $129 and thru Carnival is $189.

But I believe if you go thru the booking process on Dolphins Discovery you will see a message saying if you are coming on CCL, you must book thru Carnival.

I did this at the Dolphinaris. Great time. Women, wear a piece! No jewelry including rings and earings or other places.

You can't tell them you're on a cruise ship b/c the they have locked it up with the ships and you have to go through the ship excursion.

Food there was good.

Archived