Crowne Plaza and Holiday inn 57th Street from cruise terminal

Broch

Not sure if this is the correct forum but I will be arriving a couple of nights before our Disney cruise sailing from New York and not having visited New York before I was wondering how far these hotels were from the port and if anybody had any comments to make about these hotels or any other hotels in the port Manhattan area that could be recommended. Thanks for any help as I am taking our 5 Grandchildren & their parents with us and require a balance between cost and Quality i.e. Value for money

I have stayed multiple times at the Crowne Plaza in times square and the location is great rooms are nice and its usually a decent value.

I havent stayed at the Holiday Inn so I can't comment.

I usually took a cab to Javits convention center, right next to the pier on the hudson and it was usually between 15-20 one way, and its not too far away. With the larger party a charter might be cheaper. Other hotels in times square area that we enjoy are the Double Tree, Hilton on 42nd and The hotel edison. The hotel edison has small rooms but usually we dont spend over $150 a night. This hotel is right next to the Marriott Marque and the Crowne Plaza

I have stayed multiple times at the Crowne Plaza in times square and the location is great rooms are nice and its usually a decent value.

I havent stayed at the Holiday Inn so I can't comment.

I usually took a cab to Javits convention center, right next to the pier on the hudson and it was usually between 15-20 one way, and its not too far away. With the larger party a charter might be cheaper. Other hotels in times square area that we enjoy are the Double Tree, Hilton on 42nd and The hotel edison. The hotel edison has small rooms but usually we dont spend over $150 a night. This hotel is right next to the Marriott Marque and the Crowne Plaza

Thank you so much for your help with our hotel enquiries. Please note that I have duplicated this thread. I messed up the typing in the title and created another thread, but thanks for your help.

Archived