Insignia 2013 Rio to Barcelona

worldtravellerrus

Have been trying to do this one for the last 4 years but it always seems sold out.

When will the 2013 schedule come out for this cruise and any secret in getting a cabin?

#1 Do your research, and know which cabin you want in advance of the schedules being released.

#2 Use an agent that does a lot of business with Oceania (they get the schedules first)

Have been trying to do this one for the last 4 years but it always seems sold out.

When will the 2013 schedule come out for this cruise and any secret in getting a cabin?

There is currently an A2 available for March 21, 2012. This will be Insignia's last TA for forseable future as she is being leased out. Marina will take over that route. So if you are available next March, I say go for it now. If not, Marina has more capacity so you should have a better chance. Good luck.

Thanks you both for answering so fast. This CC is incredible.

There is currently an A2 available for March 21, 2012. This will be Insignia's last TA for forseable future as she is being leased out. Marina will take over that route. So if you are available next March, I say go for it now. If not, Marina has more capacity so you should have a better chance. Good luck.

Pardon me for being nosy, but how did you find out that the Insignia is being leased out.

Do you know is leasing it?

thanks for setting me straight on the Rio to Barcelona cruise

on the Rome to Rio Marina cruise November of '12!! Already a great R/C going!! LuAnn

Archived