2 Uppers???? Huh??

fastphil4u

Room on inside states,2 uppers.Does that mean the beds are uppers,or does that mean it has regular bed AND 2 uppers?Thanks for the help!!:)

Don't be too quick to assume the other postings are correct.

To be sure,what catagory and what ship did you book?

The correct wording should be 2 uppers,2 lowers.

Fantasy class 1A are bunk beds...no 2 lowers and the description reads ....2 uppers.I know,been there,done that.

Steve

Whew,:eek:

Thanks for the info.I put my 69 year old mother and my 14 year old son in one of those rooms.I can just see my mom climbing a ladder to get into bed.:confused: LMAO!

I just looked at your other postings regarding the Miracle.You have 2 uppers and 2 lowers.You are fine. Nice ship,I was on her 2 months ago.

Steve

So on the Elation, the deck plan on the web (Riviera Deck) show about 10 rooms aft of the forward elevators as "two uppers" according to the legend they have.

Question: Do these rooms have bunks? What exactly does the term "upper" mean?

Sorry for the stupid questions. We books IS guarantees, and were assigned cabins within the group described above a few days ago. I am not disappointed with the location or anything...not too far to the elevators :). However, I was assured we would have two twins in each room.

Thanks.

So on the Elation, the deck plan on the web (Riviera Deck) show about 10 rooms aft of the forward elevators as "two uppers" according to the legend they have.

Question: Do these rooms have bunks? What exactly does the term "upper" mean?

Sorry for the stupid questions. We books IS guarantees, and were assigned cabins within the group described above a few days ago. I am not disappointed with the location or anything...not too far to the elevators :). However, I was assured we would have two twins in each room.

Thanks.

You got it!! Bunks. You need a ladder to get to the top bunk.

Steve

Archived