Allure Spa Question

Just be very careful...they do a real hard sell for "products" to be used post spa session. My wife walked out with $130 worth of "stuff" after her facial, but then returned it all the next day. As to a menu, check the Royal Web site. Under your Pre-Cruise planner there are pages of spa services detailing prices, days the services are offered and length of time required.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/RCI_Spa_brochure.pdf

But does not list prices.

Aside from "services" what does basic spa access cost and what features are available. We've never used the facilities before but next cruise a a bunch of sea days. Both my SILs did on last cruise and got a "deal" on embarkation day.

Keep in mind that the spa operates with the business model of starting with inflated prices and trying to get as many as they can to book at these high prices or with small discounts. A few days into the cruise they generally start offering deep discounts to fill the myriad of open appointments left on the books; the sales tend to be in the range of $50 off, 50% off, two-for-one treatments etc. I'd advise waiting for at least a $50 sale before booking.

Archived