Serenity Area on Pride

chach123

I read that the serenity adult areas are for those 21 and older...if a 20 year old was to go in and not act like a child, would that slide? Do you have to show your age when going in? TIA

That is debatable some crew do ask for ID if you look under 21 some do not.

The rule says MUST be 21 and over and there are signs posted on the gated entrance to serenity.

I read that the serenity adult areas are for those 21 and older...if a 20 year old was to go in and not act like a child, would that slide? Do you have to show your age when going in? TIA

Try it and see. If then do not check your ID then you are all set and if they do then you can't enter. May as well try. You will love it, very relaxing and comfortable. Enjoy!!

I hope I dont have to "show" my age :p ! Only joking, only if you dont act serene :p ! Still joking. At this time of life I'd be flattered to get "carded" for being 21.

I never saw anyone being asked for ID on the Pride in the Serenity area, and it's not like anyone carries around their license on the ship. There was one totally rude guy in the Serenity area and I gladly would have taken a 20 year old over him...

I'm not telling you to do it, but I'd bet you can get away with it.

Archived