Fast Flats

kbmeow

Has anyone tried them yet. I have seen them online and in stores and they look cool. But I was curious if they are glorified slippers or could I walk in them?

Friend of mine had a pair in her desk at work the one day when she wanted to wear new shoes and wasn't sure how they would fit. Needless to say they made her feet hurt and she ended up wearing the fast flats for about 4 hours the one day. They made her feet and back hurt - they have no support or real cushioning in them. We do a good bit of walking at work and by the end of the day she was in a lot of pain.

I wouldn't recommend them for true walking - unless you really really had to.

i have a pair, they are very narrow and uncomfortable, they might be good to take your regular shoes off and slip them on so you have something on your feet but i wouldnt walk in them, even just trying them on and walking around they were uncomfortable.

i have mine in my bag just in case so sometime i dont have to be barefoot.

I have them and I dont like them at all. They are very very thin (which makes sense if you are supposed to keep them in your purse) so it is just a touch better than walking barefoot. I still have them but I much prefer the real slippers I keep hidden under my desk.

I brought them to a wedding that was an all-day affair. They definitely felt like wearing slippers without any sort of cushioning or padding. Still, when my feet couldn't tolerate heels mid-way through, it was a relief to switch. I didn't do a lot of walking in them, but I did end up driving home in them after the reception.

Archived