Posts on cruise critic

With nothing better to do on gloomy Saturday morning and as NOT on board any cruise :mad: I was looking at a recent thread and it shows the number of posts by each member ,at the moment I have 133, Jim the Scot 949

and Cymro1953 (Berwyn) has 3,962 :eek:

have I started something ? (only checked those 3 names)

wonder who has the most ever ?

Think I need another cruise ASAP :D

Sad Stevie

With nothing better to do on gloomy Saturday morning and as NOT on board any cruise :mad: I was looking at a recent thread and it shows the number of posts by each member ,at the moment I have 133, Jim the Scot 949

and Cymro1953 (Berwyn) has 3,962 :eek:

have I started something ? (only checked those 3 names)

wonder who has the most ever ?

Think I need another cruise ASAP :D

Sad Stevie

Sad Stevie?You`ve made me look like sad Jim :D

I may have 949 posts but in all honesty only a handful could be classed as semi informative and of any use to future cruisers, the rest are inane drivel.

Oops,this is another one.

Sad Stevie?You`ve made me look like sad Jim :D

I may have 949 posts but in all honesty only a handful could be classed as semi informative and of any use to future cruisers, the rest are inane drivel.

Oops,this is another one.

keep up the good work, we will get there ;)

Stevie

presume the numbers only relate to the Thomson threads and not other cruise lines?

Your "Post count" is for all posts on the CC boards, regardless of which forum its on! And there's no prize for reaching the magic number :(.... unless, I guess, if you posted all day for a long time and got the carpal tunnel syndrome award?:eek:

Your "Post count" is for all posts on the CC boards, regardless of which forum its on! And there's no prize for reaching the magic number :(.... unless, I guess, if you posted all day for a long time and got the carpal tunnel syndrome award?:eek:

Thanks for this Caroline

----------------------------

I knew this thread would attact those who must be obeyed from on high :)

and no prizes for anyone :mad:

so my next quest is to find out how many glasses do they have on the Dream ?.............. Jim ? :D

Stevie

Carpal tunnel syndrome is pressure on the median nerve -- the nerve in the wrist that supplies feeling and movement to parts of the hand. It can lead to numbness, tingling, weakness, or muscle damage in the hand and fingers :eek:

Me and JIm get that a lot when at sea must be the glasses :D

Stevie

...some hosts have more time on their hands, I guess. I don't usually notice post counts unless someone points them out.. Since I've been a host since about 1999 or so I would have a bazillion if they hadn't restarted the count a couple of times..

::who says they were being attacked from above here ??:: :confused: I thought I was very "nice" about this.:o

Cymro1953 (Berwyn) has 3,962

I know Berwyn has put posts on this I think the counter is stuck or the mainframe at CC needs a derag

My God points are being lost ?!

is Caroline host avilable for comment? we wil not be able to sleep tonight

if the posts conting system is faulty :eek:

Worried sad Stevie :D

Cymro1953 (Berwyn) has 3,962

I know Berwyn has put posts on this I think the counter is stuck or the mainframe at CC needs a derag

My God points are being lost ?!

is Caroline host avilable for comment? we wil not be able to sleep tonight

if the posts conting system is faulty :eek:

Worried sad Stevie :D

Well it's not 'quite' bed time yet is it? Only 9:00 or is it 10:00? ... if you can't sleep :rolleyes: and if you really feel that your counter is stuck in neutral you can email boards@cruisecritic.com and ask. Your co conspirator's count went from 412 to 413 (and I bet you tho't I wouldn't notice:D}

Well it's not 'quite' bed time yet is it? Only 9:00 or is it 10:pm... if you can't sleep :rolleyes: and if you really feel that your counter is stuck in neutral you can email boards@cruisecritic.com and ask. Your co conspirator's count went from 412 to 413 (and I bet you tho't I wouldn't notice:D}

why Caroline do you always pick on us older gentlemen who do not understand all this and .....are saving for the next one (cruise i mean )

over to you Jim I am offsski........... Caroline commeth :) ?

:D

Stevie

Archived