What to do in Grand Cayman with 14 month old

cruzinlisa

We are cruising with our dd who will be 14 months in April. I am looking for some fun, child friendly activities to do in Grand Cayman. I have been to GC before with my mom and we walked around and shopped, but would like to do something else. Maybe turtles, sting rays? Ideas?

Bump! We will be there with an 18 month old in a few months and would love some input as well. I think we are just going to drag him around with us. My family wants to go on the stingray tour (he can stay on the boat)- we have done this once (before we had kiddos). I also would like to snorkel at Eden Rock (again, a family member can trade off time on shore with kiddo). THen a bite to eat on 7 mile beach, perhaps???

• 3 weeks later...

I would suggest one of the all inclusive beach days- there are usually kiddy pools and splashing around the beach- digging in the sand, etc. Although we did't do it there, we had our son on a small tropical island and he used to love playing on the beach. I would also bring an umbrella stroller for her to sleep in when she gets tired. Bring along a couple of beach toys for digging and scooping.

Archived