Inside Cabin on Allure

defeser

My family (wife, 8 yr. old son, 5 yr. old daugther and myself) will be sailing on the Allure on July 29, 2012. I booked an inside cabin. On previous cruises with other lines, we've always had two upper berths for the kids. It appears as though the Allure only uses a double sofa for the third and fourth guests??? I would love to hear from those who have had this arrangement on the Allure and how well it worked. Thank you so much!!! Happy sailing!!!

My family (wife, 8 yr. old son, 5 yr. old daugther and myself) will be sailing on the Allure on July 29, 2012. I booked an inside cabin. On previous cruises with other lines, we've always had two upper berths for the kids. It appears as though the Allure only uses a double sofa for the third and fourth guests??? I would love to hear from those who have had this arrangement on the Allure and how well it worked. Thank you so much!!! Happy sailing!!!

We had this room arrangement for us three and it was wonderful. The sofa bed opens up to be a queen sized bed, harder than the regular mattress but it wasn't that bad. The mattress is great. Best bed I have ever felt. Like a little piece of heaven! Do you have any specific questions or want any pictures?

I dont have any pictures of the bathroom or the regular bed, sorry. :(

But our room was exactly like the one on the virtual tour of the RCI web page.

Here's the link:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/multimedia/popup/cabin.do?br=R&cabincls=I&cabinType=SI&shipCode=OA&popuptype=virtualTour&hasNavigation=false

However, these are the pictures that I do have: :)

There's a lot more lights in the room, by the way. We didnt have all the lights turned on.

P1010078.jpg

Mini Fridge

P1030918.jpg

This is what the sofa bed looks like when its opened. The cabin steward opens the sofa bed while you're gone at dinner or the shows.

P1030921.jpg

The closet

P1030922.jpg

That's it! Hope this was helpful

Archived