Shipboard Photographers/Pics -- do they offer a CD/unlimited?

MentalVacation

ok, i did a search on this but all i found was a thread asking who was annoyed by the photographers. LOL

I kind of like them (at least on formal nights) b/c it is a good opportunity for a nice shot with DH, which is rare (dressed up, together, smiling, etc)....but I spend WAY too much for the nicety. I am a scrapbooker, and I always think "Oh, I need that one and that one and that one...etc".......SO, I was curious...

Do they offer you the option to buy ALL the pictures on a CD at the end of the week? Like a 199 or 149 deal or something? IIRC on our last Disney trip we did something along these lines and got all the shots later. I was wondering if CCL had changed things up like that at all?

If not, what are the latest prices for 5x7 and 8x10s? :)

I WISH they would offer something like this. I also wish that we could view photos at a kiosk or something, I hate all the waste created by all those prints.

I dont remember the cost of the prints themselves tho, sorry.

There is no CD option that I am aware of.

Prices for an 8x10 were about $20.

There are not many 5x7s, mostly taken when you get off the ship in port and I think the welcome aboard shot and the dining room shots. I believe these are about $13.

We have done Disney (land, not sea) and always bought the CD. I do wish that the cruise line had an option like that.

ok, i did a search on this but all i found was a thread asking who was annoyed by the photographers. LOL

I kind of like them (at least on formal nights) b/c it is a good opportunity for a nice shot with DH, which is rare (dressed up, together, smiling, etc)....but I spend WAY too much for the nicety. I am a scrapbooker, and I always think "Oh, I need that one and that one and that one...etc".......SO, I was curious...

Do they offer you the option to buy ALL the pictures on a CD at the end of the week? Like a 199 or 149 deal or something? IIRC on our last Disney trip we did something along these lines and got all the shots later. I was wondering if CCL had changed things up like that at all?

If not, what are the latest prices for 5x7 and 8x10s? :)

We were on the NCL Epic last year and they had the the photo cd available. It was great for us as we purchased the cd package, ( if I remember correctly it cost us about 350.00 ). With what we saved in purchasing the cd compaired to each photo separately. The savings were about 700.00 dollars.

I agree it would be a good idea if CCL photographers offered the same.

Archived