GALVESTON "RHAPSODY" BOARDING TIME???

05mak05

We are booked on the April 3rd RCI "Rhapsody" sailing. Our documents state that boarding timeis at 2 p.m. Have any of you boarded earlier? The reason I ask is that in Feburary, we were on the Celebrity "Galaxy" Panama Canal cruise. Our documents said boarding was at 2 p.m. We arrived by car in Galveston at 11 a.m. and killed time sightseeing waiting to board. We later found out that Celebrity let people onboard at 12 Noon rather than waiting until 2 p.m. Replies are appreciated!

I wouldn’t buy that 2 pm thing for on minute. Princess said the same thing out of Galveston. We were on the ship by 11:45 , 12 noon. My parents did the cruise you are going on and they were on around noon as well. I think they are trying to help keep the traffic down at busy times.

We have always boarded the Rhapsody at noon. In fact I have seen people getting on when we have deboarded much earlier than noon on return. So it is just a matter of the stateroom not being ready until possibly 2 PM, but who cares as long as you are on the ship.

Smooth sailing and enjoy. We are leaving on the Galaxy on 4/2/05. First time on Celebrity - same family as Rhapsody, which I love. It is such fun.

Bettye

Archived