Carnival Miracle - Sept. Eastern Caribbean

Iluvmypuggle

I'm sailing on the Miracle out of NY on 9/3 - sailing to Grand Turk, Nassau & HMC. For anyone who has been on this ship recently, are there any shows, activities, etc. that are not to be missed?

I've been on Carnival many times but it's been about 2 years so I'm sure the shows are different.

This is also my first time doing Carnival's Any-Time Dining.

Anyway, please share any tips, thoughts, fav experiences from your recent Miracle trip.

Thanks!

My wife and I have always tried to catch all the shows. All of the Carnival dancer show have been pretty good. Most of the other shows have been good also. There have been a couple of comedy show (mainly adult shows) that have been not to good. The only shows we don't really care about is the first night. I don't know it this will help you, but it will get your post bumped back up front.:)

My wife and I have always tried to catch all the shows. All of the Carnival dancer show have been pretty good. Most of the other shows have been good also. There have been a couple of comedy show (mainly adult shows) that have been not to good. The only shows we don't really care about is the first night. I don't know it this will help you, but it will get your post bumped back up front.:)

LOL - Thanks for the bump!

I love the adult comedy shows!!

I didn't think this thread would get a ton of responses, but wanted to see if there was anything out of ordinary not to miss.. I guess the answer is no, and I'm fine with that, because I love to cruise and Carnival never fails to provide a fab vacation. Thanks!

Archived