TV talent series filmed on Dream

Currently Rupert Murdoch owns 39.1% of BSkyB & James Murdoch is curently chairman after his father in 2008

The Murdoch's are still major shareholdes in News Corporation and News International . Bskyb can't wait for him to buy the rest.

No doubt this will be moderated as Murdoch & News International are under investigation

Currently Rupert Murdoch owns 39.1% of BSkyB & James Murdoch is curently chairman after his father in 2008

The Murdoch's are still major shareholdes in News Corporation and News International . Bskyb can't wait for him to buy the rest.

No doubt this will be moderated as Murdoch & News International are under investigation

As i said, not the MAJORITY shareholder then.

And i'm sure you not subscribing gives them sleepless nights :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, i pay for Sky for the CONTENT, not who owns it!!

On another note, my tickets for the Dream have arrived today, enjoyed watching it on SKY on Tuesday night :D

That is why I stopped paying to Sky for the content & if you ever try yourself, to cancel,'you will find out what sharks they are!! You can't get through to them to cancel the only resort is to cancel the direct debit. Then they send the nasty letters & the debt collectors.

Sharks

Liked the programme - reminded me of my cruise! People seem lacking in talent and lacking in singing voices but probably they will improve.

Like Sky, like the choices. Couldn't care less who owns it as one as it works!

Our area has now switched over to digital and while it is better than it was, I'm afraid the picture is distorted in bad weather (sadly too often this summer!). The only way to watch TV without this happening is by using Sky. I think it's the hills that cause the problem - hard to avoid them in Scotland! When ondigital began many years ago, we couldn't get that at all and that is when we got Sky.

Hope everyone gets their tickets and enjoys their cruises!

Well finally got back on duplicating posts then it wouldn't let me log in.:(

Yes her name is Chloe think most of the others dislike her too. Can't see the older one lasting very long she's struggling already was really surprised to see her there as we have never seen any older people in the entertainment teams.

As yet don't think being entertained by the winner is an incentive to book a Caribbean cruise.

Mary

There are a few from the original Entertainment team i take it one will be Stephens wife he was marrying her in May, Scouse girl i think she is.

That is why I stopped paying to Sky for the content & if you ever try yourself, to cancel,'you will find out what sharks they are!! You can't get through to them to cancel the only resort is to cancel the direct debit. Then they send the nasty letters & the debt collectors.

Sharks

Quite agree! We had Sky since 1996 until last year and when the box went wrong they wanted £60 to come out to repair it :eek: I said, I thought we rented it, but they said we owned it after 1 year. After all the money they had had out of us!! My husband had a terrible job to cancel it and we are still bombarded with literature from them. We only got it originally to watch the footie, but most of that is now on ITV and ESPN and most of the channels we watch are on freeview or freesat anyway.

Archived