Jeep 4x4 excursion

mom2cuties

we did a jeep excursion in Cozumel 2 years ago. I'm a big girl and short, too! I called Dibs on driving. there were 3 of us in our Jeep, all over 50 and not small folks. My SO rode in the back because the other gentleman riding with us was considerably older than us. A 10 year old might have been able to squeeze in the back with Bruce.

I'm not even sure they would let 5 people ride, even if they could fit.

Interested in booking this excursion but wondering if we can seat 5 in the jeep? We did a dune buggy tour in Cozumel this year and could only seat 4. Does anyone know?

In Cozumel we rented a Jeep from Fiesta Car Rental www.fiestacarrental.com While I expected a Wrangler for the 5 of us, we ended up with a hybrid that I've not seen before that easily fit 3 in the back seat with two bucket seats in front. We had the top rolled back so we had the open experience. Driving in Cozumel was easy. We stopped at a Planacar beach, swam and snorkled on the reef and then and drove "around" the island (you actually return via a road in the middle of the island - there is no road all the way around). The Fiesta people were very good to work with. Our cost including full insurance was $91 for the day. Their rental booth was right in the International pier area - was easy to find.

Archived