Lamanai Ruins Tour Sept 8th 2011

saru96

Anyone else on here thinking about doing the

Lamanai Mayan Ruins Tour in Belize,

I would love to but i don't know if i trust them to make it back to the tender in time. I found a company that GUARANTEES you to make the tender or pays for you to get to the next port of call.

its $103 pp Let me know if anyone is interested I only need 2 more people I know there are going to be 3 other ships in port that date and I'm sure other people would love to do this tour as well.

http://www.shoreexcursionsgroup.com/...bzecolaman.htm

There is the info

If I were you I would post on the roll calls for all the ships in port that day. However, one word of caution - only travel with a group with the exact same port times. We got stuck with a group that were due back 1 hour before us. They were ridiculously frantic the whole day. The ruins are amazing, but these people practically ran through and encouraged us not to "take time" to climb to the top of the one temple. Sorry - that's one of the main reasons we went on this excursion. They were so upset with us even though the guide assured them there was plenty of time.

This is an amazing sight - don't let the stress of worrying about port times ruin it for you. Relax and enjoy - these tour companies do these tours all the time and are very aware of the time.

Archived