Sweet upgrade!!

Esquared18

Just got an upgrade from an interior on the Main deck to a portside oceanview on the Empress deck for $50! And because we booked ES to begin with, we're paying significantly less than the normal rate for this stateroom. I've cruised with NCL twice before and never got an upgrade offer. This will be my first Carnival cruise and they are definitely starting off on the right foot with me. Beyond excited!

Just had to share. :)

i keep looking for upgrade opportunities, but we already got one from inside main to inside panorama spa (with amenities) for $15 pp.

I'd love to move to an OV Deluxe (right now at the same price we paid for the inside spa cabin) but my friend won't give up the spa and, unfortunately, I don't think many ppl are going to give up their spa balconies either.

Anyone with a spa balcony on the August 27th Dream sailing, please upgrade to an aft wrap balcony so we can move to your spa balcony. ;)

Thanks

:D:cool:

Must be the day for calls. We got a call from the upsell ninja (it was a guy and that is how he referred to himself after a few minutes of talking). We are in a balcony room on the ecstasy next week and he wanted to upgrade us to a grand suite for an additional $560 total for 2 people on a 4 night cruise. He said it was the best room on the ship, I reminded him it was the second best that the owners suites were the best. He pushed the VIP check in and disembarking told him I would have to pass unless he could do better on the price. He said he couldn't his supervisor would laugh at him. I told him $140 xtra a night would pay for a really nice hotel room the night before the cruise and a lot of DOD's. He then told me he could save me a lot of money on drinks if I wanted to learn how and I told him I already knew about Bon Voyage.

He said to tell everyone on the blog or message board I was on, since I knew all of this stuff I had to be one, that he said hello and that if he calls he is not the upsell fairy he is the upsell ninja. :D

Must be the day for calls. We got a call from the upsell ninja (it was a guy and that is how he referred to himself after a few minutes of talking). We are in a balcony room on the ecstasy next week and he wanted to upgrade us to a grand suite for an additional $560 total for 2 people on a 4 night cruise. He said it was the best room on the ship, I reminded him it was the second best that the owners suites were the best. He pushed the VIP check in and disembarking told him I would have to pass unless he could do better on the price. He said he couldn't his supervisor would laugh at him. I told him $140 xtra a night would pay for a really nice hotel room the night before the cruise and a lot of DOD's. He then told me he could save me a lot of money on drinks if I wanted to learn how and I told him I already knew about Bon Voyage.

He said to tell everyone on the blog or message board I was on, since I knew all of this stuff I had to be one, that he said hello and that if he calls he is not the upsell fairy he is the upsell ninja. :D

"Like" ;)

He then told me he could save me a lot of money on drinks if I wanted to learn how and I told him I already knew about Bon Voyage.

That's funny,,, did you tell him that you were just naturally smart?:D

Archived