whole milk or 2 percent?

babymomma1

Take a carton of long-life cream and add a spoonful to the 2% to bring it up to strength. Or if he'll drink the 2%, just give him a spoonful of cream morning and night.

The problem will come when you get home, and he expects it all the time!

Again I am saying that it is not necessary to bring anything to mix and make your own '"whole " milk. Whole milk has been readily avaliable on many cruises I have been on in addition to skim and 2%.

The OP was asking if whole milk is avaliable and simply put, yes it is.

Thanks for your input. Some of us just want to know of other options. Like I said before, I personally don't feel comfortable carrying around milk from the ship in the heat until my son wants to drink it. I keep it on ice when we go to the mall, let alone staying on the beach all day, lol. We don't plan on staying on the ship while in port. With this being my first cruise with a baby, I want to be prepared for whatever he may throw at me. Nothing wrong with us discussing other options :)

Just came back from the cruise (Majesty of the Seas, RCL). We did take toddler formula, but hardly used it at all. Whole milk was readily available on the ship. They did not have it out during lunch or dinner buffet, and we had to ask the waiters to bring it for us. We always came back for lunch while we were on port. If you don't plan to come back on ship then formula will come in handy.

All the best, and hope you have a good time !

Archived