Will my wine fit?

linky99

Will my wine or champagne fit in the fridge on the Carnival Spirit? I'm concerned that I won't be able to polish off that bottle of Champagne after we set sail and would love to store it and keep it cold.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

I'm concerned that I won't be able to polish off that bottle of Champagne after we set sail and would love to store it and keep it cold.

We never have that problem. ;)

Seriously, though, I don't think it will fit in the fridge. Have your ice bucket filled and keep it in there.

There will be ice in the ice bucket when you get there. They might even bring an extra one for the bottle. I pack a collapsible cooler in my luggage and they usually keep it full of ice for me for the drinks I carry that don't fit in the fridge.

We were on the Conquest earlier this year. We moved some of the mini-bar items out of the fridge and a bottle of sparkling wine fit just fine. But I wouldn't consider it cold. A couple of times we put a bottle at the edge of the desk as we went to dinner. When we came back to the room later in the evening, it was in an ice bucket - not the one found in the cabin, but a larger one (plastic I think). Our room steward left champagne flutes there also.

Hope that helps.

Tim

Whoops! I read the title as "Will my wife fit?" and I thought this would be a wholeeee different topic :p

But seriously, as mentioned the fridges are not very cold and I've never figured out how to adjust them. If you really won't be able to finish it, I can store it in my cabin for ya ;) for a small liquid interest fee :D

Will my wine or champagne fit in the fridge on the Carnival Spirit? I'm concerned that I won't be able to polish off that bottle of Champagne after we set sail and would love to store it and keep it cold.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

If you have a regular sized wine bottle then it will fit. We just removed everything in the mini-fridge and put it in the drawer next to it. (Be sure to make the room steward aware of this) We then used the fridge for our pop. When we wanted to chill the wine, we would have to remove everything from the fridge as it fits in at an angle. It can be done though.

Good luck to you. :)

Archived