Dream Camp Carnival and Circle C Orientation

HPEmom

Does anyone know if the registration/orientation for Camp Carnival (2-11) and Circle C (12-14) occur simultaneously or one behind the other? We are on the December 17th Dream with a 2 year old, 5 year old and 12 year old.

Also, would our 12 year old be allowed to participate in any of the 9-11 year old activities? She will have just turned 12 at the end of November and looking at some of the activities and she is more likely to enjoy those than playing video games, which she doesn't really do.

Anyone have the schedule for the Dream Camp Carnival and Circle C activities?

Question #1 - yes, all of the orientation is done together at the same time. You will be able to sign everyone up at once. :)

Question #2 - it depends. The easy answer, yes, I have been able to move kids around in Camp Carnival, but the key is to ask nicely and it is all up to the discretion of the camp counselors. If they have a full house that week, they don't have to grant permission. ;)

• 4 months later...
Question #1 - yes, all of the orientation is done together at the same time. You will be able to sign everyone up at once. :)

Question #2 - it depends. The easy answer, yes, I have been able to move kids around in Camp Carnival, but the key is to ask nicely and it is all up to the discretion of the camp counselors. If they have a full house that week, they don't have to grant permission. ;)

I have seen your posts several times around the boards. So you are prob the best to ask. We are cruising in early Feb, first time taking my three sons, 4, 7 (almost 8) and 11. If I were to ask to have the 2 younger boys together, would I want them to let my younger son go with the older group, (a 4.5 year old to the 6-8 group)? I am sure I couldn't convince my almost 8 year old to hang out with toddlers all week.

I have read that certain weeks that are slow, with not as many kids onboard that they have combined the 2 younger groups. Have you encountered this? We will be going Feb 4-11, and as far as I know, this isn't a school break time. At least not in this neck of the woods.

Also any tips you have that would pertain to my boys ages would be great.

Archived