Pre cruise baggage shipment

meripour

I was also interested, but the cost is really high. I would have loved not to carry my suitcase around in Venice, but the price they quoted for a suitcase meeting the maximum weight on passenger flights was nearly as much as what I am paying for my own flight. So unless the prices go down, I think I will pass.

Maybe the lack of replies to your post means that very few people use this service?

I was also interested, but the c tost is really high. I would have loved not to carry my suitcase around in Venice, but the price they quoted for a suitcase meeting the maximum weight on passenger flights was nearly as much as what I am paying for my own flight. So unless the prices go down, I think I will pass.

Maybe the lack of replies to your post means that very few people use this service?

No need to carry your suitcase around Venice. There are baggage checks at Piazzale Roma and at the Santa Lucia train station. ;)

Has anyone used this service and was it worth it.? Did your luggage arrive & intact?

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.756486,-95.588480

I can see you're using Tapatalk. You might want to turn off the geo location since it allows people to see where you are. While that can be fun, it's not a good idea on a public board that anyone can monitor. :( It's up to you but I turned it off right away when I realized there was a darker side to showing where I was.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived