Radiance of the Seas Thermal Spa pass

Can anyone who has used the Radiance of the Seas "Exotic Thermal Spa" service to tell me how it works.

How much the pass will cost for a 14-day cruise.

I know it will allow one unlimited access to the fragrant steam rooms, dry saunas and delightful relaxation area on deck 11.

Is it worth to purchase the pass?

I need your opinions.

Ricky Chan

We purchased the Thermal Spa pass for our 11 night cruise to Hawaii at a cost of $100 for a couple. We cruised Vancouver to Hawaii and had 5 sea days to start our cruise and used the pass then, but once we arrived in Hawaii there was so much to do that we didn't use it after that. We really enjoyed using the thermal loungers, but one big drawback for us was that the steam room in this area was not an aromoatherapy one. The scented steam rooms were only in the men's/women's locker room (which were free). DH & I ended up using the free steam facilities and only used the heated lounges. So, while it was nice to lounge together, we aren't sauna people and because we ended up using the free steam rooms, I don't think we would spend the $$ again.

Have a great cruise - we're doing the Panama next year

Archived