Snorkeling Gear

RJLEXUS2011

Hi all, just had a thought. We are booked on FOS March2012 and I was wondering if it wold be a good idea to bring our own snorkle gear onto the ship to use at various beaches. Has anyone done this before? SIAP

oops misspelled Snorkel

oops misspelled Snorkel

We bring our own masks and snorkels. This way we know that the masks fit and who had the mouthpiece in their mouth last. Rent fins. They take up too much room in our luggage.:D

Always bring our own mask and snorkel, and usually bring shortie fins in our carry-on. Sometimes we rent fins. We do not check bags, if it doesn't fit in the carry-on or small pack then we don't need it.

we take ours too, partly because of reasons above, but also partly due to mask Rx...I can't see very well w/o my glasses, and my mask is great. got my flips from a dive shop, used....was their rental equipment.

If you are new to snorkel, you may want to rent ship/excursion eqpt first, make sure you like it.

Archived