Seven Ship Strategy Assistance...

andrabell

It's been nearly 10 years since our last cruise, nearly 20 since I have visited St. Thomas and this is my husband's first time. Seven ships will be in port that day, including some bigguns. We are due to arrive at 12:30pm and depart at 8:30pm, thinking we'll probably have to tender. We will be on NCL Sun.

Can you seasoned cruisers help with a strategy for making the most of our visit?

Ideally, I would like to get in some beach /snorkeling time and a trip up to the point.

Thanks a million!

Try getting a cab to Secret Harbor. Every time we have gone there has been very few people there. The beach is open to the public, they have restrooms, and a great bar and eatery. The chair guy charges $5 per chair but you get it all day - the beach is clean and the water is great.

Cab ride is about $20 from town but well worth it. They will take you and come get you if you give them a pick up time. You will need to go to the parking lot around the time you want to leave to make sure they are there.

Have a blast and a Bloody Mary for me:D

That's not unusual for St. Thomas. It's a lot of people but they handle it all the time.

The month of your cruise, go to VINow. com and you can see where you will dock or if you will tender.

Archived