Which port in Baltimore does the Pride sail out of?

browneyedwoman

My husband will be driving us to and dropping us off at the Baltimore port. He said that he thought that there were two different ports in Baltimore. My Carnival documentation doesn't have a port address on it. I found directions on the internet to South Locust Point Cruise Terminal with an address of 2001 E. McComas Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Is this the right port for the Carnival Pride?

There is only one port in Baltimore. We live in MD and have sailed 2 times from this port. It is very easy to get to and clearly marked with signs about 5 miles out. This is a fantastic port to sale from, some of the easiest embarcations we have experienced cruising. The parking is directly in front of the ship, so as you park, you already feel like you've started vacation.Hope you have a great time.

If you are travelling on I-95 there is no way you can miss it because the cruise terminal is right by the highway after you exit (or before you enter, depending on your direction of travel) the Fort McHenry tunnel.

That's right, only 1 cruise terminal out of Baltimore. It's the Locust Point terminal, however, the cruise ships originally sailed from the Dundalk Marine Terminal. This is located on the east side of Balto. Was quite interesting as it was/is an industrial port. Upon returning from your cruise you would find everyone's luggage just tossed haphazardly in a huge pile. Seemed everyone had black luggage. UGH! I went home and stamped colorful designs on our luggage. Know ours at a glance now. :)

The Cruise Maryland terminal is indeed in South Locust Point. There is talk of building a second terminal at North Locust Point. A lot of work would be necessary there, but now that the derelict Sanctuary has been towed away from there, chances increase.

Some additional photos added; clip on them to enlarge

Aerial-of-Carnival-Pride-at-Maryland-Cruise-Terminal-R073979.jpg.6199f8d3ed02a0cc1cfb06fba4f8a1d1.jpg

Aerial-of-Carnival-Pride-at-Maryland-Cruise-Terminal-R074001.jpg.a04186d1ded35fe25544d75f1a2f2366.jpg

499701610_atterminalBaltimore2.jpg.a0c8127dfa608409cacbaa8714ce5d6f.jpg

Gran3 - The Dundalk port was the one that my husband heard about as a 2nd port. He wanted to make sure that we had directions to the correct one. The Baltimore Grand Prix or something like that is going to be there when I get back from the cruise, so traffic is going to be terrible.

Archived