SCARLETT'S ON VAlOR

CRUZFOOLS

Hi All! Happy Easter to everyone!

I would love to go to Scarlett's at least once while I'm on the Valor May 8th.

I have a question regarding the dress code for Scarlett's. Is it formal, smart casual, casual, etc? I don't want to make a mistake and where the wrong thing when I go - it would be so embarrassing :-(

Thanks in advance for any and all advice. Have a great day everyone!

Cathy in NYC

As to the question of what to wear to Scarlett's, I would recommend wearing what you would normally wear to a very nice restaurant. When we went, most of the men were wearing suits or sport coats and the women were wearing nice dresses. Some had sparkly tops with black slacks or skirts. A dressy sun dress would also be fine.

We had a wonderful time at Scarlett's. The food, as well as the service, was excellent. Enjoy! :)

Hi, just got off the Valor. During our Embarkation where you take your photos for the sail and sign cards we saw someone taking reservations for scarletts and booked. You can also go directly up to scarletts to book once on the ship. We were not dressed very fancy; I word black dress pants and a beautiful dressy top. My husband wore slacks and a long sleeve shirt. Had a great time!!!!!

Archived