Ground Transfers - Houston/Glaveston

TB21984

We booked the April 9 cruise on the Sea through my employer's airline discount program. When we inquire through NCL regarding ground transfers they say we have to go our TA. Our TA has been less than helpful in arranging options for us; acually say that it isn't done through them.(???) Any ideas on how we can arrange our transfers? Are they available at the airport (Bush Int)? I would like to confirm something in advance. Thanks

I booked town car service through 800limo.com. It is $65 each way with curbside service (no baggage assistance). If you book, be sure you specify Port of Houston. Almost all services I asked for quotes priced out Galveston which is more $.

Good Luck

The previous poster alluded to it, but just make sure you realize you're not going to go to Galveston -- the NCL Sea sails out of the Port of Houston, which is in La Porte. The other cruise lines sail out of Galveston -- 2 different places.

We're a family of 4 who will be going on the Sea in May. We're flying in the night before, and are hopefully, based on the suggestions of others on this board, going to rent a car that can be dropped off in LaPorte (haven't actually made reservations yet). We have friends who went last June, and took a taxi -- they claim it was only $25, but the rates I've seen published are much higher than that. There was some mention made of a transfer service called Kays Transport -- if you do a search of the posts, you should be able to find their number.

Archived