Pearl aft penthouse- room for 4?

rjm11

Hello! I am looking to book a cruise for a family of 4 (two little kids, ages 6 and 4), to the caribbean on the Pearl....

I am looking at the aft penthouses on deck 9. They say they accommodate 4, but the sofa bed looks mighty small. Do two sleep in that? Or is there a bunk? Has anyone stayed in there with 4 before? I know "back in the day" they only slept 2, but have been recently upgraded to 4, so anyone with actual experience in this matter will be most helpful!

We have sailed in the 2 bedroom suites before, and LOVE the suite perks, but those rooms are of course $2K more expensive.....

thanks!

We are booked into a PH on deck 10 next June in AK and I also have the same question. I have heard that new furniture has been put into some ships and that the main bed went from a king to a queen and the loveseat is now a sofa - I have also heard that they bring in a roll away bed or two- also that they now say 2-3 instead of up to 4. I know that the website says up to 4 people. I guess I will find out next June:)

I don't know how accurate the information is, but I was concerned after reading posts yesterday too - and so I called NCL. The rep didn't know, but asked me what room I was booked in and said she would pull up the information on that stateroom. She told me it was a full size sofa bed. I then asked her what was in the mini suite (as we stayed in a minisuite last month). . she looked and said her information said it was a full size sofa bed too. So she said it was a Queen sized bed + a full size sofa bed now.

I did searches on here hoping for current information, to be more assured it is a sofa bed that can fit two - but the posts I did find were all pre room change. I do hope someone who has been in one after the change can come and share.

Archived