5 people in 1 cabin??

spcopps

Can you please give me cabin #s for these? I'd like to check it out for my cruise on the liberty next year.

Thanks!!!

Terri

9696/9701 and 9396/9401

Then there are balconies that connect to window cabins: 9520/9518 and 9220/9218

OP, I know you said that you weren't interested in the Family OV cabins because of no balcony. We took 7 grandchildren on a cruise last winter on the Navigator and had a balcony and the Family OV.

I was very reluctant to book the OV cabin because we have only had balconies for many years. I was so pleasantly surprised with the room. It was very large, (over 300 sq. feet)had lots of storage, a bunk room (which the kids adored) and very large windows--big enough for a kids to sit in.

This room will sleep six, and we even had seven in there one night. The adult bed can be curtained off from the rest of the cabin so that when the kids were asleep we could still watch tv or read.

I really didn't miss the balcony much; of course, we were extremely busy on this cruise with the 7 kids and didn't really have much room time.

The cons were only one bathroom and the location right at the front of the ship. Since our cruise was smooth, this was no problem, but I imagine in rough seas this location wouldn't be the best.

As to the connecting rooms and balcony fears, most ships I have been on had latches high on the balcony doors--usually metal push type latches that are quite hard to work. But, I understand not wanting to pay for two balconies if they can't be connected.

Archived