Jaguar Rescue Center or Ziplining

Alwaysundecided

Hello. I am 42, husband 40, daughter 11. We are supposed to go to the Jaguar Rescue Center, but am considering the ziplining instead.

Has anyone been on both and can tell me which is better? Or have you been on one of them and have absolutely loved it?

As you can see by my screen name, I am always changing my mind. Please help me decide...:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

i am on the same cruise as you in november. have you decided which to do? is it possible to do both in the same day, time wise? i have sent an email to oscar brown tours to inquire about combining JRC and ziplining.

have you narrowed down the tour operator you want to use? i have decided against jj tours as his reviews on this website were 50/50

i found out that with time constraints you can either do zipline with other activities or jaguar rescue center with other activities. one is $95 (zip) and other is $85 (jrc) and kids appear to be $55 (jrc).

for zipline it appears "jungle breeze" is better location than "cedar valley ranch" but the ranch is where most tour operators go.

i am definitely NOT going with jj tours nor okey dokey tours due to mixed reviews on this board. greenway and your lucky tours fair much better with the reviews. but i am really impressed with the tours that oscar brown is offering.

most likely we will do JRC because i will have MIL and 8 yr old with me and neither will be able to zipline so all they can do while we do it is sightsee plants and animals.

i have an eleven yr old as well. i am sure they will see each other frequently at the kids club. mine LOVES it and it takes an act of congress to get her to eat dinner with us (family time).

Archived