free drinks...?

babymomma1

i read a thread that said there are free drinks at the "sail away"party, on the conquest, although they did not say where. does anyone know about this or know of any other free drink opportunities besides the captains party that would be helpful!

thanks

i read a thread that said there are free drinks at the "sail away"party, on the conquest, although they did not say where. does anyone know about this or know of any other free drink opportunities besides the captains party that would be helpful!

thanks

There are no free drinks at the sail away party on the Conquest or any other Carnival ship. As far as I know the only free drinks are at the Past Guest party on the 2nd or 3rd day, and at the Fun Farewell party on one of the last nights.

The Captains Party is now on the 1st Formal Night and involves $1 off drinks at all bars.

No free drinks at sail away.

Might want to put an asterisk next to that. They have free champagne (ok, cheap sparkling wine) on the lido deck on embarcation day for Xmas and NYE cruises.

I haven't sailed one of these since '09 so it is always possible that it will (or has) stop.

Might want to put an asterisk next to that. They have free champagne (ok, cheap sparkling wine) on the lido deck on embarcation day for Xmas and NYE cruises.

I haven't sailed one of these since '09 so it is always possible that it will (or has) stop.

I was on NYE (2010 - 2011) cruise on Spirit. There was free campaign and lots of it on embarkation day- let's just say I only had liquid lunch on that day.

This was my first Carnival cruise (I sailed Celebrity before and Celebrity always offers free welcome drink on the embarkation day), so I assumed that free champagne is always offered on the embarkation day. Imagine my disappointment, when it did not happen during my August trip on Legend this year :mad:.

P.S. We are cruising on Legend over New Years again, so we will see if they made this cut too.

Yay!!! Free cheap champagne for me!!! LOL :p

Wow I'm impressed. They give out cheap wine in exchange for an overpriced cruise:D

Archived