Yellowbird Party Tour - Nassau

It's been a few years for me too. Maybe in 2000?

I had a great time then. It was a nice boat ride then the snorkeling/swimming and calypso music band. On the way back was the free rum punch. I guess they didn't want you to get tipsy then go swimming. :)

We had free rum punch both legs of the trip. We were packed on there like sardines with other NCL passengers, taken to a rather pathetic beach with little shade and little swimming and lots of boat traffic, so it smelled like fuel. On the way back, the rum got stronger and people were definitely buzzing. My husband had a bad hangover from all that sweet mixer, so be careful! You don't realize how strong those drinks can be, and you don't want to ruin your cruise by feeling bad the next day.

A group of my friends took this trip while we were in nassau. They had a really good time! From what I could tell when they got back, the rum punch is very potent!!! I have some great pictures of them and I understand there is a video floating around of the trip!! Enjoy!!

We did this one years ago, too... and remember it as being LOTS of fun. A visit to a private beach for some sunning and swimming, then a fun rum punch party with live band. Woo Hoo!

ENJOY

Archived