Crazy Dreams!!

spcopps

OK I just want to know if anyone else gets the crazy deams close to cruise time?? We are 44 days out and I had my first last night...went like this. DH dropped me off at the cruise terminal while he went to park. I took the families info to the check in and a woman opened a new check in window for me. Got to the window and the lady told me I wasn't on the cruise that was currently checking in but could check in on my cruise in a couple of hours. I waited a couple of hours and checked in myself and kids but I couldn't check in DH because he wasn't with me. I then left to find DH and found myself wondering around another ship and reading the signs trying to find the promenade to exit and I got off the ship (still don't know how) but DH was no where to be found..he had left me to go to visit family in Ft. Lauderdale :eek:. Fastforward (don't know why dreams do this) and we were on the ship (or so I thought) and I realized our cabin number was wrong. I looked out the the balcony of our "suite" and it looked like the end of a caboose. I was looking around and realized we were on a bus being driven to the port :confused:. I just laughed and told DH I thought we were already on the ship because of all the pretty scenery passing by. I did meet a nice family of 3 while on the "bus".

Well that's my crazy dream anyone else want to share one?

For the last few months, at least one part of a dream has taken place aboard a cruise ship--I'm either an entertainer getting lost, or it's a hotel, or something crazy-- must be the influence of watching the Paradise & Splendor out my window for 3 of 4 days of the week!

I am still 77 days away from sailing and I dreamt over a month ago that I got on the ship with my husband we were in our room-and my brother and his girlfriend (who are going on the cruise too) barged into our room while I was going to the bathroom-and then I realized I didn't pack any underwear or jewelry! VERY VERY WEIRD! :)

I get em too. Lately mine consists of me getting to the port and Ill not have DD's passport and I have to "run" home to get it....from Florida to Ohio...lol. Or the one where you forget your luggage..Ive had that one too.

About a week before our last cruise I had a dream that my mother-in-law, (who is very demanding), asked us to stop by for cake on our way to the cruise terminal. She doesn't even live in Florida! DH said yes, we went for cake and I kept hurrying everyone along because I was worried about the time. We ended up missing the ship and I woke up really mad. It became a joke then about not going anywhere for cake so we wouldn't end up missing the ship.:)

Heather

Wow, just had one last night! I always have them as a cruise gets closer or I'm trying to decide whether to take another one. Mine always go like this, I'm always on a ship full of family and friends those that have passed on and those that are still alive. For some reason I always end up getting off of the ship and then trying to catch it as it leaves the port:eek:

I've had other dreams that always take the ship out of the water it has wheels and goes throught city street at a really high speed:o

My cruise nightmare always consists of me not having something relating to luggage with me when I get to the pier! Sometimes, I don't have ANY luggage. Sometimes I don't have any tolietries (no hair dryer, make up, etc - truly a nightmare :D)! Sometimes I forgot all my money. It's always something different....but it always freaks me out in my dream.

Once in real life, my friend and I were going to an AI resort in Cancun back in our college days. I got to her house to pick her up and she is (as usual) running a little late. But we headed off for the airport and were still gonna get there pretty early (early, for us anyway). All of a sudden I realized that I left all of my bathing suits on my bed...they were under the lid of my suitcase and I didn't see them when I close it. We flew back to my house and grabbed them and sped back to the airport and got there just in time for our flights. Luckily we were airline employees and in the Pre-9/11 world we could by-pass security...so we just went the back way to our gate and breezed right on the plane! But it was a lesson learned for sure!

Misty

I am still 77 days away from sailing and I dreamt over a month ago that I got on the ship with my husband we were in our room-and my brother and his girlfriend (who are going on the cruise too) barged into our room while I was going to the bathroom-and then I realized I didn't pack any underwear or jewelry! VERY VERY WEIRD! :)

Good News.... When I was on the Splendor in July it was the 1st time I noticed that they are now stocking a few packs of underwear, both mens & womens and they always have Jewery so you be all set if your dream comes true :p

I don't think I have them anymore, but I remember I used to a few years ago when my life was very busy & demanding. It was always that it was time to go NOW and I hadn't even packed anything yet. I'd be running around trying to grab stuff & keep getting side tracked. I could never get to the packing & would get very upset knowing I was not going to make it.. Not a pleasant dream.:(

Archived