Dolphin Discovery? And food in Cozumel?

adisneygirl

Thinking of doing the Dolphin swim at Dolphin Discovery and Chankanaab park. Any one done this? Reviews would be great. Also if we are there for a long time is it safe to eat at some of the restaurants? The last thing I want to do on a cruise is get sick at one of the ports. Thanks for any information!!

Just came home from Coz where I did a Royal Dolphin swim at Chankanaab. Will do a review soon but this is what you need to know:

1) Book early and state you are from a hotel if they won't book with your cruise line. They don't check.

2) Tax cabs to the park and back to the pier are easy. They hail the cab for you both ways and tell the driver where to take you.

3) Food was good. Hubby had fajitas and I had quesidillas on the beach as well as a mango margarita, chips and salsa, and beer. Neither of us got sick.

4) Bring your own snorkel equipment.

5) Lockers at the scuba shack were $3 to rent and worth it. Showers and bathrooms behind there.

6) Wasted a lot of time between the dolphin swim instructions and the actual swim standing around, nothing you can do about that and they make sure you get your time in the water.

7) Pictures were $25 each or $80 for an entire CD. I got the CD.

Just did this two days ago. We loved it. Price was 109 there for the dolphin swim. 21.00 if are going to just use the park I found a 2 dollars off each person coupon on line and they took it. Spent 5.00 each to snorkel. Nice relaxing day. Park closed at 5.

Archived