What is an appropriate tip

tbtbtaylor

Hey everyone! We are going on our first cruise in a few months and we just booked with Native Way for their Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour. It is a 5 hour tour in which they take you to three different areas and serve you lunch. The cost of the tour it $63. What would be an appropriate tip for two on this tour assuming we have a great time! We are trying to budget everything out and I want to make sure we take enough cash on the excursion.

While I'm on the topic, if you go to an all inclusive place (we are thinking of doing this in cozumel) what is the tipping like there...do you just leave one big tip at the end? Is tipping included?

Thanks!

Hey everyone! We are going on our first cruise in a few months and we just booked with Native Way for their Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour. It is a 5 hour tour in which they take you to three different areas and serve you lunch. The cost of the tour it $63. What would be an appropriate tip for two on this tour assuming we have a great time! We are trying to budget everything out and I want to make sure we take enough cash on the excursion.

While I'm on the topic, if you go to an all inclusive place (we are thinking of doing this in cozumel) what is the tipping like there...do you just leave one big tip at the end? Is tipping included?

Thanks!

My wife and I go to Nachi Cocum in Cozumel whenever we are there and give Manuel a $20. Well worth it.

Bill

In regards to tipping on your tour I typically would tip $10 on a tour like this if I really enjoyed it. I've seen others tip $5.00. So, I guess it's up to you. I typically go by the experience I have with the tour and the tour guide. My friend and I did an island tour in Roatan with a private tour guide and we loved, loved, loved it so much we each tipped him $20. Not usual but it really depends on what you feel at the time.

Enjoy your time in Grand Cayman.:):):)

Archived