Review - Voyager - 3/19/05

Sleeples23: I made the graphic myself once I realized I was going to be going back on this great ship. :) I'd be happy to make one for you as well, if you'd like :)

Seawitch: I'm not sure how late it went, but hubby and I both had late seating, and most nights were able to do evening activities and be able to get to Schooners to sing a song or two. I was only on Voyager last time for a 5 night cruise - it might be differernt on the longer ones, and I'll be happy to report back after we get back in a month :)

It's funny -- when we were on Celebrity and found the Piano Bar, we literally lived there the entire week. On Voyager we found there was so much other stuff to do that we ended up not spending nearly as much time there. :)

MonaCK---Thanks for info on sing-a-long bar at Schooner's. Just what we are looking for too. Can you tell me how late they had the sing-a-long? We have late seating at dinner and hope we will not miss it, as it is something our group looks forward to. We have cruised with Carnival the last four years and decided to try RCCL for a change and we too were hoping they had the sing-a-long piano bars . Patty

We had the late seating also, but the piano bar was open til late. You will have plenty of time to sing-a-long to your favorite tunes ;) Have Fun!

Thanks. We have five couples cruising on Voyager on April 30th and looking forward to a great time. Who is the Cruise Director now? Another question, if you have the late dinner seating, do they have a show after it? I thought I read somewhere that you had to go to the show before dinner if you had the later seating? Is this the case? I hope not. We chose late seating so we can relax and not hurry up for dinner ( or a show.) Thanx Patty

Mona,

I would love it if you would make me one. My sail date is July 29th, 2005. If it's a big deal, you can tell me how and I will give it a whirl. Thanks so much!

Donna;)

Here you go:

voyagerJul29.gif

You can just add that to your signature. :)

Mona,

Thank you so much!!! I just saved it on my computer but now CC is telling me the graphic is too large to use. Am I doing something wrong?

You are wonderful!

Donna:o

I'm not sure.

mine is slightly smaller - when I get home tonight I'll try to adjust the size down slightly...

And you're welcome :)

Archived