Passages?

dmk

I've used my "Passages certificate" to book a cruise a year ago. Yesterday, I changed the original cruise to a new cruise.

Does my new cruise, booked yesterday, qualify to be transferred to a TA under the 60 day rule?

Thanks.:) I know I've read about it on the boards but the search function is not working

I've used my "Passages certificate" to book a cruise a year ago. Yesterday, I changed the original cruise to a new cruise.

Does my new cruise, booked yesterday, qualify to be transferred to a TA under the 60 day rule?

Thanks.:) I know I've read about it on the boards but the search function is not working

Hi Dmk !

I'm pretty sure it's the date the actual cruise was booked. In your case, as it's yesterday, I'm fairly sure the 60 day transfer rule would apply. As always, it's best to verify with Celebrity. I hope this helps.

Host Andy, Hi:)

Celebrity told me yesterday that the 60 days would start from the original Passages booking which was Dec, 2009

Hi:) SusieV

I have forgotten the date that the 60 day rule came into effect. Could you help?

Host Andy, Hi:)

Celebrity told me yesterday that the 60 days would start from the original Passages booking which was Dec, 2009

Hi DMK !

I asked the question, and that's what I was told. At any rate, if you plan to move it to a TA, if it were me... I'd probably do it before the 60 days, or be willing to battle it later on.

I hope you are able to get the answer that works best for you.

Hi DMK !

I asked the question, and that's what I was told. At any rate, if you plan to move it to a TA, if it were me... I'd probably do it before the 60 days, or be willing to battle it later on.

I hope you are able to get the answer that works best for you.

Hi Andy, again

Do you know which department I should direct my question too? The original cruise was booked in Dec 2009

Thanks

Doreen

Hi Andy, again

Do you know which department I should direct my question too? The original cruise was booked in Dec 2009

Thanks

Doreen

Hi Doreen !

Please do me a favor - email me at the link below, and I will contact them again mid-week. I prefer to wait until they get through the Hurricane issues. I hope that works for you. Thanks !

Archived