Roll Call Silver Cloud 2/26/12 #1208

Goldens4

• 2 months later...
Guess we will have the ship to ourselves.:);)

I cannot believe that anyone would not respond to Marcie and Dick's request for a roll call. They are great people to cruise with, and I know that for a fact.

Marcie, see if you can get the attention of the "jersey sisters", and they might just bite.

I am doing very well health wise, and my pulmonary doctor told me to "do it!" Still a little hesitant with a number of tests at the beginning of January. I noticed that they have really jacked up the fares as well as the solo supplement for this cruise. I think, that I might just wait until two or three weeks before to make the jump. If I do, would really enjoy seeing both of you, but do not want to be a bother.

I just have cruising in my being, even though being left high and dry on Tenerife by Silversea.

Charlie! I was going to email you today. Glad you are doing well, but sorry about the fares. I have contacted the sisters, but just heard they were thinking about it.

If you decide, stay at the Lago Del Mar with us pre-cruise . Our offer still stands. Dick will pick you up at the airport and ride to the ship with us. You are NOT a bother.

PS: We will be at the Lago 1 night post cruise also, in case you don't want to rush for a plane on leaving.

Charlie! I was going to email you today. Glad you are doing well, but sorry about the fares. I have contacted the sisters, but just heard they were thinking about it.

If you decide, stay at the Lago Del Mar with us pre-cruise . Our offer still stands. Dick will pick you up at the airport and ride to the ship with us. You are NOT a bother.

PS: We will be at the Lago 1 night post cruise also, in case you don't want to rush for a plane on leaving.

Hi Marcie, read this message as well as your email. If I do this will stay the day before and day after at the Lago Mar. However, remember since I am coming in from the left coast, will probably not arrive until around 5:00 or 6:00 in the evening. Still anticipating that Silversea will want a doctor's release from me [because of the nice credit I have] before allowing me to book. So that means that I will have to wait until early January.

Although I am a dachshund lover [have had five], I really enjoy your dog pictures. Dachshund number three was a mini long hair red named foxy, and he rejuvenated our older lab mix Tish - and she lived to be 17 years old. They were a gas - we had a family room off of the kitchen with two exits to a large living room, and with a huge fireplace. Tish would lay in front of the fire, and foxy would get reved up and dash past Tish, through the living room and enter the family room through the other exit, and Tish would give him a paw push, and foxy would repeat the circuit, until he was tired out, and would lay next to her. Memories.

Hi,

I found the right thread, but feel a bit intimidated as you others seem to know one another already, and as I am a solo, having lost my DH four years ago. Anyway, I look forward to meeting other CC members -- especially others interested in snorkeling and team trivia.

Oh, Petrea! Don't be intimidated. If Charlie comes he is solo also. Charlie was solo when we all met up on a Thanksgiving cruise. No problem. I don't do water (going in it), but have no problems being on a boat or sitting on the beach watching. Looking forward to meeting you.

Archived