Chefs Table Food Question

angelbear57

If you book the Chef's Table the Executive Chef or his assistant will visit your table in the MDR the evening prior to ask about allergies, etc. At that time you could discuss preferences but there's quite a bit of seafood there...

You might be better off with the steakhouse where he can get both lobster and steak!!!

:)

Before I made our groups' reservation for the Chef's Table I emailed with the Steakhouse reservation staff and confirmed that the Chef's Table menu would be able to be modified for 2 people in our party who cannot eat fish/shellfish. We cruise next week, so I'm not sure yet how those substitutions will work out, but at least they said it was possible!

If you do decide to book the Chef's Table, I would make sure you talk to the Steakhouse staff in advance by email or when you get on board to make sure the Chef is aware of the restriction since the Chef does not always visit each person doing the Chef's Table (at least from what I've read of various peoples' reviews)!

I'm sure you'll enjoy whichever option you go for.

My DH is not a fan of seafood, except lobster, are there alternatives to seafood for the Chefs Table or would we be do better to do the Steak House?:confused:

Thanks for the replies. I gave him a choice and he chose the Steakhouse. Happy cruising all.

I can understand your concerns although let me further explain the the chef's table experience ends with the fine dining but also includes a wonderful trip through the kitchen (during serving time) much more in depth then the normal kitchen tour, and a special dessert class along with tasty appitizers and champagne, then the dinner is a wonderful selection of speciality meals narrated in detail by the chef! A great experience!:)

Archived