Camp carnival on Freedom

flgatormom29

Quick question.... does anyone know what time camp carnival opens for dinner time?

We are planning on going to the steakhouse for dinner on the 2nd elegant night, but want to be sure we don't book a time when the camp is closed!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS! :D

Quick question.... does anyone know what time camp carnival opens for dinner time?

We are planning on going to the steakhouse for dinner on the 2nd elegant night, but want to be sure we don't book a time when the camp is closed!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS! :D

dinner for the kids with camp -- meet on the lido buffet at 5:45 and do not be late.

(menu is limited to a few kiddie offerings that evening)

Or you can feed the kids at the buffet at 6pm (that way they can help themselves to what they want)then send them off to camp at 7pm-- then be on your way

dinner for the kids with camp -- meet on the lido buffet at 5:45 and do not be late.

(menu is limited to a few kiddie offerings that evening)

Or you can feed the kids at the buffet at 6pm (that way they can help themselves to what they want)then send them off to camp at 7pm-- then be on your way

Do they feed all ages? I will have a 2 year old and a 7 year old....

Also, what time do they close? 10? if we had reservations at 7:15ish, we would have plenty of time b4 we needed to pick them up?

Also, what time do they close? 10? if we had reservations at 7:15ish, we would have plenty of time b4 we needed to pick them up?

I dont know if they will physically feed the 2 year old. (i would say they probably put food on the table and allow the 2 year old to feed themselves.

Yes, the kids all eat in one grouping.

(not a lot of kids participate but there will be a few.

I dont know if they will physically feed the 2 year old. (i would say they probably put food on the table and allow the 2 year old to feed themselves.

That's perfect. She will be 3 the month after we get back, so she can feed herself, i just didn't know if they would let them participate in it. I'll probably still reserve at 7:15, just to be safe. i need all the time i can get to muster enough appetite to eat there! :rolleyes:

Thanks!!!

That's perfect. She will be 3 the month after we get back, so she can feed herself, i just didn't know if they would let them participate in it. I'll probably still reserve at 7:15, just to be safe. i need all the time i can get to muster enough appetite to eat there! :rolleyes:

Thanks!!!

yeah-- dinner was available every night for our cruise but GD didnt want to go.

Archived