Camp Carnival Extra Fees

kymmc3

Does anyone know exact cost of some of the "extra fee" things for camp Carnival? It doesn't have to be exact, just a ball park price range would be nice. It's been over 7 years since we've sailed with our oldest,and now we'll have our 2 youngest in camp carnival (4 & 5) and i'd just like to be able to "budget" for some of their extras as well.

I know some of the extra fees are the carnival version of Build a bear (which I am sure they'll both of course want to do) as well as the late night babysitting.

What about excursions for Circle C? Do they do any specific ones with the teens that is an extra cost? Are there any "additional" fees for this age group (she is 14)

We are looking forward to the family vacation, but since we've sailed childless the last few time, I want to make sure I put enough on our sign & sail!

If it helps to know the ship we're sailing at all, it's the Dream on 10/1

thanks in advance!!

The babysitting is $6 per hour for the first child and $4 per hour for the sibling. The Build A Bear starts around $25 for a bear and two outfits, but is not always done in Camp Carnival. Sometimes it's done during other times at other locations so you can be there with your kids to make sure they don't end up with a $50 bear.

The babysitting is $6 per hour for the first child and $4 per hour for the sibling. The Build A Bear starts around $25 for a bear and two outfits, but is not always done in Camp Carnival. Sometimes it's done during other times at other locations so you can be there with your kids to make sure they don't end up with a $50 bear.

The price went up for the fee...it is now $6.75/hour per child (no more sibling discount :(). The fee only applies after 10pm, so from 10pm-3am you would pay $6.75/hour.

Sometimes they will have a special night (pajama party, on our last cruise they had a birthday party for Freddie, etc). There will be a specific price posted for that night (for example- 1 night they had a late night party for my son's age. The price was like $20 (although I can not remember exactly) and it was from 10pm-1am and they had snacks, played games, etc...

The build a bear prices can vary...some of them were pretty pricey but I was able to convince my kids to make 2 Funship Freddy dolls with a sailor outfit, which was about $8 each I believe.

I think your best choice to be able to budget would be to review a recent copy of the Carnival Capers for your ship. It will give you an idea of the activities and approx. how much they would cost.

Have fun!!

We were on the Conquest in June and I picked up Camp Carnival Cruise Activity Schedules for all of the age groups. One night they had Owl Jams from 10:00pm to 12:00am for $13.00 per party per child + 15% gratuity per child ages 2-11 and Night Owls from 12:00am to 3:00am $6.75 per hour per child + 15% gratuity per child ages 0-11. All the other nights were the Night Owls from 10:00pm to 3:00am $6.75 per hour per child + 15% gratuity per child ages 0-11. This is from the activity schedule for the 2-5 years. I do not know how much the Teddy Bear Workshop was. I looked at the Circle C activity schedule and for Montego Bay and Grand Cayman there were tours scheduled but there were no prices listed. I hope this helps:)

We were on the Conquest in June and I picked up Camp Carnival Cruise Activity Schedules for all of the age groups. One night they had Owl Jams from 10:00pm to 12:00am for $13.00 per party per child + 15% gratuity per child ages 2-11 and Night Owls from 12:00am to 3:00am $6.75 per hour per child + 15% gratuity per child ages 0-11. All the other nights were the Night Owls from 10:00pm to 3:00am $6.75 per hour per child + 15% gratuity per child ages 0-11. This is from the activity schedule for the 2-5 years. I do not know how much the Teddy Bear Workshop was. I looked at the Circle C activity schedule and for Montego Bay and Grand Cayman there were tours scheduled but there were no prices listed. I hope this helps:)

Thanks so much everyone, most everything I was looking for was answered! Way bummed to hear the nightly after 10pm prices went up and that no discount is given for the 2nd child anymore :( Looks like we'll be doing only one late night that's for sure!

Anyone know how I can find the capers for the 2-5 year old's on the Dream (western Itinerary??)

What about excursions for Circle C? Do they do any specific ones with the teens that is an extra cost? Are there any "additional" fees for this age group (she is 14)

thanks in advance!!

The only kid excursions I have seen are for the Club02 (15-17yo) kids.

Horseback riding. The excursion was the same tour same price listed in the shore excursion list. The Club counselor supervises the kids.

A few times it was cancelled due to low participation.

When we were on Splendor in October they had a "late night party". My son was 9 at the time, so I think he was in the 9-11's and it was $25 I believe to attend....they brought them back to the cabin at 3am and he had a blast. He was wrecked the next day and stayed in bed watching TV all day, but that was fine! They gave away a bunch of great prizes, so we thought the $25 was well worth it.

Archived