Scrapbooking a Mexican Riviera Cruise

sassystyxfan

Has anyone here came across a gift/souvenir shop in Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta or Cabo? I found a really nice Alaska scrapbook kit, including a cute album, with paper, stickers, etc. pertinent to our ports. It was very convenient, although I am mostly interesting in the album. I have found some really cute embellishments for Mexico online, but only one album that is read with Mexico on it. Kinda plain, but will do if I don't find anything else.

Any other ideas would be much appreciated as well. Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...

What are you looking for.... the names of some shops or photos of them? I cruised to the Mexican Riviera last year, and made a scrapbook myself. I have it in a Yahoo photo album and if you would like to look at it, here is the link. I got alot of my stickers and embellishments on EBAY and in craft stores around town.

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

If you have more specific questions, ask away! Also, if the link didn't work, try the larger one at the end of the message. There will be a few albums on that page, but the scrapbook one is the last one and is labeled.

Janelle

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/janelandbob/album?.dir=f2d8&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

For responding. Looking back at my post I found it wasn't very clear. I had found a little gift shop in Ketchikan while we were on our Alaska cruise a couple years ago. It had the whole scrapbooking kit with pages, protectors, stickers, all kinds of little things including the album with Alaska on it. I was looking for something similar on the Mexican Riviera, but never found anything. Even the ship only had photo albums - not scrapbooks. So I'm still looking. :) I have a few embellishments and stickers, have found some really cute pages that I'll order, but still no book.

Thanks for sharing yours with me!!!

Liz,

My pages are 12x12 too. I wished I could have got better clarity and closer up views though. Good luck with Yahoo. I love the photo album feature on Yahoo and use it to share all my photos with friends and family. I just added about 150 photos from a recent vacation, and with my DIAL-UP service (yes, I am still on dial-up!) it took FOREVER to upload them all!

Post the pages if you have luck. I would love to see them!

Janelle

Liz,

Those turned out great! You sure took alot of photos!!!

I like the grouping you did with your pages. That is what I had the most fun with... what photos should go together (except for the ones at each stop).

Fine job!

Janelle

Archived