*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.............

Yea, liver looks great. He just has a larger liver than normal and the rest of his blood work was super. Soooo next week remove the bladder stones. He said he will do a bit of a longer incision to check and make sure nothing else is going on but he doesn't think so. $1400 is nothing if I can keep my baby alive for longer. I think I will have a Coor's Light.:D

Hey gang I am back, with no time to go back and read the post that I missed while I was away.:eek:

I have read between the lines and think that Cathyp`s Twinkie has been sick..

Yay sounds as if he is much better now tho....:D:p;) Doing the happy dance for him...

Just wanted to say that the Elation has become my most favorite Ship..

I loved everything about it, the ease of getting around, our cabin, the crew, the shows (two new ones on the Elation) ROCK & WIN. Loved Rock....WIN not so much so.:( I did not hate it, it was just kinda boring.

I loved the Elation so much that I am about to book one of the two only 7 day sailings that will sail in October `11.:p

Gotta run and check in on the Mateys....Will be back later..

Hey, Bobbie, so glad you are back and enjoyed the Elation. It is always great to book another one. I refuse to go on the same ship twice until I have been on them all. Ya right, I know.

Kenny is making his famous chicken and dumplings for dinner. They are so good especially the rolled out dumplings, YUMMY!

Enjoy the evening.

Hey, Bobbie, so glad you are back and enjoyed the Elation. It is always great to book another one. I refuse to go on the same ship twice until I have been on them all. Ya right, I know.

Kenny is making his famous chicken and dumplings for dinner. They are so good especially the rolled out dumplings, YUMMY!

Enjoy the evening.

OMG, chicken & dumplings are my very favorite food of all time.

Please tell Kenny when I come to visit I already know what I want him to serve me......:p YUMMY for sure...;)

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

For pricing and to book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

AMENITIES:

$100 OBC per cabin

Cruise Critic Pins (one per person)

Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

Here is the list of those that are officially booked for the Spirit of the Magical Dream Cruise:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, anytime dining, 4C

Nancy & Asa Ililnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Mimi & Andy Chicago,PoofytheCat,anytime,4C

Jennifer & Alan Steelejen,anytime,8C

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE

Lynda,Jennifer,Heather and Bonnie Toronto,Sunndyday2010,anytime,4C

Amy & husband

Migdelia and June San Antonio

Vicky & Kermit San Antonio

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director ?

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Nachi Cocom Director Marie

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Jamaica Freestyle Tour Director Janet

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

OK, so there it is. Why isn't your name on the list yet.

You know that your going to miss out on the party of a life time if you don't book this cruise. So, what are you waiting for?

Good Evening everyone.

Cathy - great news on Twinkie (most have been holding him so close last night that did the trick!)

Bobbie - some how I just knew that you would love the Elation. I know that I really do like the smaller ships as I think the service is so much better. Welcome back.

Hi Jen

Yup, this the 1st of December and before ya know it will be 2011 and those all Looneys will be off on their cruise! Then the Matey's will be off on their cruise and then I finally get to go to Alaksa! Wow, can't wait for that one. But until then, I will have to make do with Miami and the Imagination. Wish ya'll were going with us.

OK, getting busy. Back later

Rich, all this month if anyone wants to shop the CC Store it is 20% off :p

Welcome Back Bobbie...

Hi again Cathy...

And yes now that it is Dec.

The Looneys can officially say Next month we will be on a cruise :D

See, you learn something new everyday! OK ya'll you can now save 20% of the logowear at the Cruise Critic store this month. So, shop away!!!

Yes Marie, then Looneys will be cruising next month (and so will I).

OK, where did Janet run of to? I know that they couldn't get on the Splendor, but did Judie find them another cruise? Did I miss something?

Mimi, I just bought a Swiss Legend Watch that retails at $595 for $49.99 with free shipping at Amazon.com:D

Awesome deal!!! Good for you! Will you take a picture of it to share with us?

Bobbie, Glad to hear you enjoyed the Elation!

Sorry I went MIA again. After the Looney cruise, this will be my number 1 thread priority.

Have a great day friends!

Good morning, SMDers!

A chilly start to our Florida retirement day in the upper 30's. Burr! I think they said in the upper 60's today. It was in the 60's yesterday but we had a strong wind so it did not feel that warm.

Not much on the agenda today other than hanging out. I may see if I can get Kenny to come and hit the gym with me and start our routine. Well since it is 10:30 it may be too late. I want to do that earlier. We shall see.

Thanks for enjoying my happiness about my Twinkie. I feel so good now.

I bought my DS 6lbs of Alaskan King Crab Legs and Claws from Alaska for his 40th birthday next week. He will love these things. Each leg is 1/2 pound. YUM!

OK off to do nothing.:D

Hi, Marie, Rich, Bobbi,Lori,Jen, Kathy, Andrea and all the other peeps my mind is not working right now. Sorry. Oh I can't forget Janet and Judie that are probably cruising.

Chat later.

Hi all,

I Took up all my morning computer time,

answering Mimi's Post, over on the Looneys thread

so got to go...

See ya later

Sorry!

Cathy, I can keep you busy if you want to work on a project. You already agreed, but figure I'd bring it up here. That way people know you're keeping busy :)

Good Morning! It's rainy & dreary here this morning, but I shouldn't be surprised...it is Oregon :).

I've been reading the posts and am so glad for the happy news on Twinkie, I have 4 mini-doxies and since the kids are grown, they are my babies. Anyway, I'll keep thinking happy thoughts.

And have I mentioned that I LOVE crab legs...probably my all time favorite thing to eat. I'm hoping to get some really yummy fresh ones when we cruise to Alaska in May.

I've attached a couple of our pirate pictures, the first one is in our matching footie PJ's and the second is my super HOT wench Kimi! Can't wait for our next retreat weekend in April when we get to get all cowgirled up :).

Hope you all have a great day!

156818_1725810271621_1429321339_31810766_7947431_n.jpg

149376_1725811351648_1429321339_31810769_7746884_n.jpg

Good afternoon, gang!

Thanks for the happy thoughts about my Twinkie. He is laying right by my feet. He will be operated on Wed. Dec. 8th.

Vicki, love the pictures.

Mimi, yes again on the project. I can't wait to stay busy.

Never made it to the gym, instead we went and got our Florida drivers license and filled out the forms for plates. Then we went to Tony Packos again for lunch. Very good as usual. I had a Ruben and a Coor's Light, Kenny had a hot dog with wedding soup and fries plus a pepsi. They gave us a buy 3 get one free lunch so our bill was $8.55. Not bad.

Well my Fedx new filing cabinet just came so I am off to watch Kenny moan and groan about putting it together.

Fun day for me today. Two friends and I went to a cute little tea room for lunch (which was very good) and later to the library to tour the Christmas trees that are on display.

There are at least 30 trees and all decorated with a different theme.. Really interesting.

We had such a good time. We talked, laughed, ate, and just enjoyed life.;)

I`m wishing my Christmas shopping was finished but that is not happening and I`m not stressing, YET!!!:eek:

Vicki, I love the pics they are really nice.

Waving to Cathyp, Kathy, Mimi, Lori, Jen, Rich, Vicki & Marie.

Thanks to those who welcomed me home.:)

Rich, West, Marie, Mimi, Cathyp, Dawn & Chelle are next....YAY!!!

Did I miss waving to anyone or anyone who is cruising soon if so....S-O-R-R-Y..:eek::eek:

Missing Janet, but I just know she and Judie are having a ball.:)

Ok, perfect Cathy. This will save me A LOT of money in shipping. I am going to mail you a copy of the invitations. It's 2 per page on stock paper. I will give you the name and product number of the stock paper. I'll even call your Staples and just have them find the paper and put it on hold for you.

You can then use their copy machine (although I was hoping you could use the copy machine that's free at your business center of your new complex)... we'll talk via email.

But basically you pick up, assemble, mail back. I will take care of all costs and pay you of course.

Ok, off to a client's home this morning. 3 hour gig. Might be closer to 4 hours as I'm tired and a bit slow this morning. It's a fixed rate so it doesn't matter how long it takes me.

Then this afternoon to officially hire and welcome my new employee. Then it's rest for two days. I am BEAT.

Oh yeah, and we're buying our wedding rings/dress/suit/whatever this weekend...or at least starting the process in case anything has to be specially ordered. Wish us luck.

Good morning, Looneys! OOPS I MEAN SMDERS!

Wow, Mimi, you are up early this morning. Oh ya I forgot you are among the employed.lol

Sounds good about my project. Send it on and I will be happy to do it for you. Yep I can do it at my Cyber cafe as they call it. I am excited to do this for you, boss!!!

Today is organize my new filing cabinet and Kenny is going to help me so so problem it will be done in a heartbeat.

Chat later,my sibs and bros.

I'm home early as I had to leave the client's home due to 4 cats and their urination on the carpet problem. I couldn't breathe and I am going to have to "drop" the client.

If they get some toxic experts in their to clean or replace the carpet, I'll return, but I'm not putting my health at risk.

I returned home to an email from a prospective client wanting 5 to 6 hours of work a week.

Cathy thank you so much for helping! It's a lot of fun making them. And I'll be right along you next week as I'm readjusting my schedule to free up some time.

Have a great day SMDers... and stay away from cats who like to urinate on the carpets! :eek:

Mimi, sorry about that cat problem and I know what you are talking about. They bring on a asthma attack if I am any where near them. I am also allergic to Twinkie but I had some shots to help that out.

I can't wait to start on the project, it will be so much fun.

Glad to hear somebody wants to replace the cat lady. Hopefully that will work out for you as well.

Off to do errands.

Mimi, sorry about that cat problem and I know what you are talking about. They bring on a asthma attack if I am any where near them. I am also allergic to Twinkie but I had some shots to help that out.

I can't wait to start on the project, it will be so much fun.

Glad to hear somebody wants to replace the cat lady. Hopefully that will work out for you as well.

Off to do errands.

I have decided not to take on anymore clients for me until after the cruise. I want to get a few employees working for me and getting them clients.

Cathy, you are assigned to the Schaumburg region. I will customize the invitation for that city. Schaumburg rocks, it's really hip, and has the 2nd largest mall in the country.

If I get the supplies in the mail tomorrow, they should arrive to you by Tuesday (hopefully). Do you think you could assemble 100 in a week?

Then mail back and we're looking at less than a 2 week turn around. That would be excellent.

Keep track of what you spend on anything and I'll reimburse. Maybe I'll just send you a reloadable visa gift card and you can take funds from that.

Cheers! And Thank You!

Archived