*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Sorry guys for being MIA so much...the Grumpas (Hubby) seems to be needing all my free time, or grouches at me...ok he has been grouching at me even if I give him the extra time LOL

So this week end has been long, not only did I have to work, I had my Daughter in Love's Baby Shower, hour drive away, 3 hours there, hour drive back, plus a stop at the store :eek:

Oh my goodness, I best not dare go into the Computer room to check my e-mail LOL

He is just being a pain, cuz I am leaving for a fun filled Cruise...

He was booked and backed out so I am less sympathetic to his ranting this time...

And yes, he seems to get like this each time, so I know he still loves me, and is just having PMSS "Pre Marie Sailing Syndrome" It will be over in a week, just as it does for us ladies :eek:

Ok, off to get ready for the Dog Groomer, be back later.

Hey Marie... Hang in there with Grumpas.

My DH has been a pain too lately and I`m 11 weeks away from cruising.:D

His problem is, he is an outdoors type person and we have been house bound far to much this Winter.

Adding to the whole mix, I`m not working this tax season so I`m house bound right along with him.:eek:

Oh well my favorite saying..."This too shall pass".:)

Waving to everyone.. Let me see if I can remember who has been here in the last couple days...Betty, Janet,Rich, Lynda, Andrea, Nan, Marie, Cathyp & Lori.

Hope that I passed.:p

Page 5:eek: Where is everyone? Watched the games tonight and go Seahawks and boo hiss Jets! Yuck!

I probably should go back and read everything before posting (so I don't look stupid), but no booing the JETS for goodness sake! I have personal interest in this team, #68 is my sweet "little" Mattie Slauson, here is a pic of my son & him at his senior Winter Formal dance in high school.

33438_1642703994016_1429321339_31661129_4077424_n.jpg

Wow, this board has really moved along!

Janet - loved your football explanation and shared it with several people who thought it was hilarious. I'll definately be thinking about this next time I watch a game.

Rich - very nice what you did for West. I bet it made his day.

Dale and I are interested in a discovery dive too. I doubt either one of us will actually get certified before the cruise.

Getting ready to leave on the Looney Liberty cruise (Thursday!) so I'll have to catch up with you guys when I return.

-Sherri

Well, you always have to root for the team with your "Boys" on the team

I wouldn't have it any other way.

We cheer on The pathetic Panthers,

only because we have our home town boy on the team. and he is a good kid, and we see his dad every day.

But we are still going BEARS, STEELERS, SEAHAWKS for the play offs, in that order.

But we can wish for you guy to have his best game ever, that goes for anyone rooting their home town boys.

But if they are playing Da Bears, we will be cheering on Da BEARS for the final score to be the "W"

(extending my lunch break for a few more minutes....)

As much as I'd love to go on the Oasis or Allure, the timing isn't good for me. Mike and I are planning a trip to Ireland late summer/early fall 2012.

I am interested in that 2013 cruise to Hawaii though.

I'm also thinking about a trip (not cruise) to Kauai or Mazatlan this November/December too. Just gotta find someone to go with me (DH can't go then and it's too close to the SMD cruise for Dale).

(extending my lunch break for a few more minutes....)

As much as I'd love to go on the Oasis or Allure, the timing isn't good for me. Mike and I are planning a trip to Ireland late summer/early fall 2012.

I am interested in that 2013 cruise to Hawaii though.

I'm also thinking about a trip (not cruise) to Kauai or Mazatlan this November/December too. Just gotta find someone to go with me (DH can't go then and it's too close to the SMD cruise for Dale).

Sherri I had a trip booked to Ireland for April 29th. this year.

Cancelled due to landing in London on the day of the Royal Wedding.:eek:

Just did not want to go thru with all the hassle that the day was sure to bring.

I am planning to do Ireland at some point tho, just have to find the time when I`m not planning to cruise.:D

Betty and I are in for Hawaii for sure.;)

OK, you can stop talking about the Allure and Oasis because for now, it has been put on hold. Besides nobody wants to go with us! :( :plol No biggie. I know that a lot of people will join us from the RCCL forum if/when we decide to do it.

I wanted to let you know that I got a couple of checks from people today for the party boat excursion.

I have money from

Marie

Bobbie

Betty

Lori

The deadline is about a month away, so don't forget to send in your deposit!

OK, you can stop talking about the Allure and Oasis because for now, it has been put on hold. Besides nobody wants to go with us! :( :plol No biggie. I know that a lot of people will join us from the RCCL forum if/when we decide to do it.

I wanted to let you know that I got a couple of checks from people today for the party boat excursion.

I have money from

Marie

Bobbie

Betty

Lori

The deadline is about a month away, so don't forget to send in your deposit!

Good Morning! Janet, it is not that I don't want to go with you, it is the $$. I would love to sail either one or both of those ships, but it is not in my budget this lifetime. Maybe I will win the lottery! :D Ha, fat chance!

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning, Betty. You are the only light I see on.

I forget who was saying they were thinking about a cove balcony. I want to have a cove in the worst way! Either that, or an aft, but I am thinking that the cove is going to be the way to go for now. I am sure that Asa would love it (it is still a suprise to him that we are even getting a balcony :D). I will just have to discourage him from fishing off the boat...You think I am joking, but I am serious! :eek: I will more than likely be paying my full deposit and booking which balcony that I want within the next few weeks. (tax time, YAY!)

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

I think that Janet knows all of her faithful followers would love to go with her.;)

Maybe if just one of us can win the lottery that person will share, then we all go!!:D

Just getting thawed out here from all the snow and mess.

Snow is on the way out but the cold is not!!!!

Going down to 16 degrees for the next 3 nights, and tomorrow the temp will not be above freezing..:eek:

My goodness I am so not use to all this cold..:(

Do hope all of you are safe and warm, enjoy your day!

I don't count today or Friday so I have 2 more long days.:D We will surely think of you all over several DODs.

Cathyp, I like the way you count...:p:D

Thank you for thinking of us while you are having fun.:)

Waving to Andrea! Good job getting the dive tour together.

Good evening SMDers. Cool days here lately. Suppose to get down to 25 tonight. Too cold for me.

I did get the contract back from Rhonda with the Hotel Galvez, but she had the dates (year) wrong. So, I sent it back to her and as soon as I get it back, I will sign it and return it to her. Once that is done, I will post the info for booking the hotel.

Janet - I wanted to go with ya, but since everyone else wants to go to Hawaii, I guess I will also. Sorry, but I will still following you anywhere;). I hope to see Migdelia in the morning and get her money and get the check in the mail.

Andrea - that dive company looks ok, but I don't see anything as a discover or first time dive training. I will be see Vickie in the morning and will know if they are interested. Also, I have an email into Kim.

Nancy - are you saying we should bring our fishing poles to keep Asa company in the cove?

Hi to Bobbie, Betty, Marie, Chelle, Jen, Vicki and Sherri.

And of course a big wave to Ms Chatty Cathy!

Looneys, how many more days (or are ya'll counting the hours now)? I hope ya'll have a blast as I know that you will since your in Marie and Chelle good graces.

Good morning, Betty. You are the only light I see on.

I forget who was saying they were thinking about a cove balcony. I want to have a cove in the worst way! Either that, or an aft, but I am thinking that the cove is going to be the way to go for now. I am sure that Asa would love it (it is still a suprise to him that we are even getting a balcony :D). I will just have to discourage him from fishing off the boat...You think I am joking, but I am serious! :eek: I will more than likely be paying my full deposit and booking which balcony that I want within the next few weeks. (tax time, YAY!)

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

One thing all the cove wishers should remember, is that the cove balconies are not part of the group pricing, so that means you will pay full price for them. You will still get the OBC if you don't book an early savers discount, but you will pay full price for the cove.

Janet, we sent the cheque today :D

OK thanks, I will watch out for it. Yesterday I had a stack of checks for one reason or another, and today I had nothing. lol

Nancy - are you saying we should bring our fishing poles to keep Asa company in the cove?

That would be fun ;).

One thing all the cove wishers should remember, is that the cove balconies are not part of the group pricing, so that means you will pay full price for them. You will still get the OBC if you don't book an early savers discount, but you will pay full price for the cove.

Yeah, I figured that out, but I think I really want something special this time. I am going with the cove, Aft, or Aft Wrap. I am seriously leaning towards the wrap. :D

Archived