*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good morning SMDers.

I just faxed back the contract to Rhonda and she says that as soon as the reservation supr inputs the block into the computer, they will be ready to accept our reservation. She will let me know and of course as soon as I hear, I will let everyone know.

Cold morning here, 34 to start the day.

Good morning Cathy, Janet and Nancy

3 more days till Sail Away

2 more days of work for me, School for Payton, packing for Dawn Kidding she is mostly packed now

1 more day till we leave for Vacation

:pThis is me sticking my tongue out at you!!!!

JK. I hope you all have a great time. I think Dawn is having a hard time packing because she has too much time to think about it. DIdn't she only have like a day to pack for the last one because it was last minute??

JK. I hope you all have a great time. I think Dawn is having a hard time packing because she has too much time to think about it. DIdn't she only have like a day to pack for the last one because it was last minute??

Oh my gosh if I only had one day to pack I would surly be left behind.

I am S-L-O-W when it comes to packing..Change my mind to much about what I am taking.:eek:

Have some news!! Betty & I paid our full deposit yesterday and chose our cabin (well Betty chose for us). I chose the Miracle cabin, she chose the Magic cabin. That`s what friends do....Share..:D:p

Hi, SMDers!

All the last minute stuff has been done including laundry. I told Kenny not to wear anything else that he wanted for the cruise cause my laundry day is done. Secondly I do his packing so I can see him tomorrow coming out in his boxers with a pair of jeans, can I wear these?lol

Packing will be done tomorrow as well as going to the bank. Got to make sure I have the ones and 5's for sure. I got a brand new CC card in the mail today with 0 percent interest until June so hotel on the way home and the dogs hotel will put on that. That way I have more spending money. This is the first time my cruise has been paid for right down to the Friday night hotel and dinner at Bubba Gumps with the certs. that I bought at Christmas $60 worth of drinking and maybe an appitizer or 2.lol I put $600 OBC on my account plus the $100 so all I owe is the $78 for Nachi Cocom and the tip. Yea, I am so proud of myself.

OK well sorry to ramble but that is my job. Will miss you all so much but not enough not to go.:D

Afternoon ya'll.

Has anyone heard back from Johna? I emailed her and haven't heard back yet. I will try her again.

Cathy - just think that when you get back, you can start all over again for the Magic cruise.

Nancy - I agree:p:p:p

Andrea - thanks

I still haven't heard back from Rhonda either, but I don't expect to until tomorrow.

OK. later

No, she had three years to plan and pack for our/her first Cruise, she just waited till the last day to pack :eek:

Afternoon ya'll.

Has anyone heard back from Johna? I emailed her and haven't heard back yet. I will try her again.

Cathy - just think that when you get back, you can start all over again for the Magic cruise.

Nancy - I agree:p:p:p

Andrea - thanks

I still haven't heard back from Rhonda either, but I don't expect to until tomorrow.

OK. later

Rich Betty heard back from Johna yesterday when she chose our cabin.

I think Betty had called two or three days before tho.

She must be busy, took awhile to get back to her.

Rich I scrolled through the second Dive company's site and found this

Learn Scuba In Just 3 Hours

With our 3 hour Resort Course you can learn to dive in just 3 hours! If you are 10 years of age or older you can enjoy the magic of underwater scuba up yo 40 feet deep. Our professional, private instructors will teach you all the skills you need to know in a fun, short course. We offer our Resort course from our boat or from shore directly behind our dive shop. Under our close supervision you can discover a world totally new to you. After your resort dive you can continue to do additional dives while in the Caymans on your vacation. With your personal instructor you can enjoy a wreck dive or experience world famous Stingray City.

The Resort instruction is offered for 120.00 from our boat and 110.00 from the shore. Call today to schedule your 3 hour Resort scuba instruction will undoubtedly be the highlight of your Cayman vacation.

So they do offer discover scuba, just call it something different.

Learn Scuba In Just 3 Hours

With our 3 hour Resort Course you can learn to dive in just 3 hours! If you are 10 years of age or older you can enjoy the magic of underwater scuba up yo 40 feet deep. Our professional, private instructors will teach you all the skills you need to know in a fun, short course. We offer our Resort course from our boat or from shore directly behind our dive shop. Under our close supervision you can discover a world totally new to you. After your resort dive you can continue to do additional dives while in the Caymans on your vacation. With your personal instructor you can enjoy a wreck dive or experience world famous Stingray City.

The Resort instruction is offered for 120.00 from our boat and 110.00 from the shore. Call today to schedule your 3 hour Resort scuba instruction will undoubtedly be the highlight of your Cayman vacation.

This sounds like a good way to get an intro to diving AND see the underwater sights.

it does sound good, :D doesn't it :)

I am padi advanced and hubby is a rescue diver, but we haven't been diving since the last time we were in Hawaii about 4-5 years ago. We did the snuba thing in Costa Maya; but I got so claustrophobic with that damn hose tangling under me, twisting around me, everywhere except trailing behind me where it was supposed to be. I would probably do the intro as well, as I bet my skills are a little rusty.

I heard from the diving company today, thanking me for my email, and saying that they would email shortly with all my questions answered

I am SO far behind for this cruise. I see that people are already paying for excursions and to pick their cabins; hotel reservations, t-shirts; shuttle... I feel like Mr. Eek!

I'm leaving tomorrow for the Looney's cruise, back for a few days, then off to Spokane for the next several weeks. I'll have to try to catch up when I get back...

Hope everyone has a great week - Stay warm! Looney's, ready or not, here I come!

-Sherri

Andrea - good job on the dive company. Now we just have to get everybody that wants to go to sign up.

Bobbie - thanks for letting me know about Johna. I'm suprized that I haven't heard back from her yet as she usually answers right away.

Sherri - have a good time on the Looney's cruise. I sure wish I was going, but I will be cruising on the 27th.

Hope everyone has a great night. Talk to ya'll in the morning.

You have mail Rich!!! I did hear back from Johna, I forwarded her response to you.

Busy week for me, something every nite this week, I'm pooped and need to go to bed real soon..

The dive company sounds good Andrea, I know Don would enjoy that. Its been over 20 years since he's been diving so a course is perfect for him. I think I have him talked into it even tho I won't be going.

Happy cruising Loonies!!!! Wish we were there with you!!!

Just checking in to say good night, good bye and see ya soon

You all can decide what one of those fit you.

One more day of work for me,

all Packed, just need the last min tooth brush and such. and then to pack the Van

Decided to do it after work tomorrow, toss in the 8 bags, pick up Dawns crew and off we go...

ok, off to bed for me

Archived