*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good morning SMDers. What a great morning it is outside today. Its 68 and just perfect (but I'm stuck inside here at work)!

Bobbie - sorry to hear about your loss and about your Father. Hope he recovers soon.

Vicki - I'm over come with anticipation:eek:.

Hello all!!!

Well another week has come and gone. A week today I will be in Aruba. Seems so surreal. I never ever heard back from our original dive company for Grand Cayman, so as soon as I get back home I will work very hard on this.

Praying for all those poor souls in Japan. We live in a major quake/tsunami zone. Scares the stuffing out of me at times. :eek:

Hi sweet Cathy P!!!!!! BRISTOL BABY!!!! One of my favourite tracks :)

Anyways I am all packed for the Miracle next week. We leave Friday am bright and early, and will be in FLL around 7:30 pm. Ahhh the magic of flight :)

Hi to everybody else, once I am home from the Miracle cruise I will devote all my spare time over here getting to know those I haven't met, and reconnect with those I have :)

In the meantime let me be the first to say

that

we

have

49 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE ARE SAILING ON THE MAGIC

Take good care all, and remember to play nice :)

andrea

Hi Andrea - I know that with all that has been going on, you can't wait to get on that ship. We all know that y'all are going to have a good time with Janet's group. Don't worry about anything other then enjoying your vacation:D. Have Fun!

Hi there! Well it's really close now, and I wanted to stop in and say bye to you. We will return on April 4th late at night so I'll be here about the 5th!!

Rich, Sherri isn't on the miracle group, she was on the Liberty with Marie.

See ya later alligator!:D

Well your personal pole dancers just love themes! Count us in...but beware! :p

Disclaimer: We can not be held liable for invoking feelings of admiration or love....OH, our hot pink pole will not be traveling on this trip!!! LOL

Theme? Bring it on! We absolutely love themes.:D

Hello all!!!

Well another week has come and gone. A week today I will be in Aruba. Seems so surreal. I never ever heard back from our original dive company for Grand Cayman, so as soon as I get back home I will work very hard on this.

Praying for all those poor souls in Japan. We live in a major quake/tsunami zone. Scares the stuffing out of me at times. :eek:

Hi sweet Cathy P!!!!!! BRISTOL BABY!!!! One of my favourite tracks :)

Anyways I am all packed for the Miracle next week. We leave Friday am bright and early, and will be in FLL around 7:30 pm. Ahhh the magic of flight :)

Hi to everybody else, once I am home from the Miracle cruise I will devote all my spare time over here getting to know those I haven't met, and reconnect with those I have :)

In the meantime let me be the first to say

that

we

have

49 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE ARE SAILING ON THE MAGIC

Take good care all, and remember to play nice :)

andrea

Can't wait to see you again Andrea! Hope you have a safe flight and we'll see you in Lauderdale! Hugs my friend!

Good afternoon SMDers.

OK, chatted with Sherri and as some of you know how busy she is traveling. Anyway, she is going to start thinking about a theme for the pub crawl and she is also thinking about doing a trivia based on each bar we visit (i.e. sports trivia in the sports bar, music trivia in the piano bar and so on). She will be posting more often as will alot more SMDers here soon.

Vicki/Kimi - I quess we will just have to wait and see:eek:.

Hi Betty- I know that your ready for some warmer weather!

Good afternoon SMDers.

OK, chatted with Sherri and as some of you know how busy she is traveling. Anyway, she is going to start thinking about a theme for the pub crawl and she is also thinking about doing a trivia based on each bar we visit (i.e. sports trivia in the sports bar, music trivia in the piano bar and so on). She will be posting more often as will alot more SMDers here soon.

Hi Betty- I know that your ready for some warmer weather![/quote]

Hi everyone! (Checking in really quick during lunch.) We will have a Pub Crawl with poker run and trivia (as described by Rich). I'd love to have your ideas for an overall theme!

I've started working on the trivia questions and prizes - will probably change them about twenty times between now and the cruise though :p ! Rich and West did a fantastic job with this on the Dream so I've got my work cut out for me.

I should be able to check in a few more times before my next trip and then I'll be "out of the office" until 8 April. Can't wait to hear your theme ideas!

- Sherri

Good afternoon SMDers.

Hi Betty- I know that your ready for some warmer weather![/quote]

Hi everyone! (Checking in really quick during lunch.) We will have a Pub Crawl with poker run and trivia (as described by Rich). I'd love to have your ideas for an overall theme!

I've started working on the trivia questions and prizes - will probably change them about twenty times between now and the cruise though :p ! Rich and West did a fantastic job with this on the Dream so I've got my work cut out for me.

I should be able to check in a few more times before my next trip and then I'll be "out of the office" until 8 April. Can't wait to hear your theme ideas!

- Sherri

Maybe something Magical?

But I am not sure what that might be...

Good evening y'all. Just back from the Spurs game. Another win:D.

Marie - We've been told that the fairies have been retired, but I've known things to come out of retirement:eek:.

Sherri - I'm not sure about those outfit as being magical, but they did get everyones attention. I agree, something magical indeed for the theme.

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

==================================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

Here is the list of those booked so far:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE

Lynda,Jennifer,Heather and Bonnie Toronto,Sunndyday2010,anytime,4C

Migdelia and June San Antonio, 4C, anytime

Vickie and Kermit San Antonio, 4C

Madelene Fort Lauderdale

Who's next to be added to the list?

Here is a list of things that we will be doing while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director Cathy P

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Nachi Cocom Director Marie

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Jamaica Freestyle Tour Director Janet

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

The official cruise hotel will be the Hotel Galvez in Galveston and those booking are (information on the hotel is on the business page):

1 Rich & West, 2 double beds

2 Vicki & Kimi, 2 double beds

3 Lori & Don, 1 queen/king

4 Cathy p & Kenny, 1 queen/king

5 Betty & Bobbie, 2 double beds

6 Chelle, Pat, Marie & Dawn, 2 double beds

7 Nancy & Asa, 2 double beds

8 Dave & Andrea, 1 queen/king

9 Jerod & Emilee, 1 queen/king

10 Kermit and Vickie, 1 queen/king

11 Kathy and Gary, 1 queen/king

12 Ron and Carmen, 1 queen/king

13 Madelene, 2 double beds

14 Lynda,Jennifer,Bonnie & Heather, 2 double beds

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Once you have booked with Johna, please let me know so that I can add you to the list.

So who will be next to join in on the fun? Don't be shy;). Call Johna and book today. Come join the party.

Good morning and good bye until after our Mateys cruise ends on April 4th.

I will return on the 4th. but like Janet it will be late before I am home so will see all you on the 5th.

Just wanted to say that my Dad is feeling better and I am about ready to go.

Thanks Rich for concerns about him. You too have an eldery parent and you know the worries we go thru when they are not well.:eek:

I`m off to the Spa today, haircut, nails done ect tomorrow then on Thursday it is tie up loose ends day.

Lunch with youngest grand on Thursday as well. She celebrates her 20th. birthday on the 29th. and not a happy camper that I will miss that.:(

So have to redeem myself and spend a fun afternoon with her. Lunch and shopping for whatever she wants for her "special" B.D.

This is my last post here until my return..;)

Good morning and good bye until after our Mateys cruise ends on April 4th.

I will return on the 4th. but like Janet it will be late before I am home so will see all you on the 5th.

Just wanted to say that my Dad is feeling better and I am about ready to go.

Thanks Rich for concerns about him. You too have an eldery parent and you know the worries we go thru when they are not well.:eek:

I`m off to the Spa today, haircut, nails done ect tomorrow then on Thursday it is tie up loose ends day.

Lunch with youngest grand on Thursday as well. She celebrates her 20th. birthday on the 29th. and not a happy camper that I will miss that.:(

So have to redeem myself and spend a fun afternoon with her. Lunch and shopping for whatever she wants for her "special" B.D.

This is my last post here until my return..;)

Bobbie, give my love and hugs to everyone I know. (You will be busy)

Have a great time, and we will see you (Your Posts) on the flip side.

So glad your Dad is better and sad you will miss the Grand daughters B-Day

On the bright side of that

Our Grand daughter was born late enough that I will make it to her 1st Birthday after we get back from the Magic

OK you go now, have a great time....

Good afternoon SMDers. What a great day today. High up in the 80's. So, I decide that I needed to paint the bathroom. Now that was a JOB! My back is hurting and my knee isn't much better, but the bathroom looks great!

Bye Bobbie - again as Marie said, say hi to everyone and have a great cruise. Glad to hear the Dad is feeling better. Sure make to cruise better knowing he is better:).

Hi Marie - looks like its going to be just a few of us this next two weeks (since neither of us will be cruising:(), but we will carry on.

OK, have a lot of paint let over, so I migth paint the kitchen;).

I just wanted to say we won't be going with you guys. My brother & his wife don't want to go to the Western at all. They said after last time with Cozumel and the guys with machine guys was enough. Now my husband won't go either. Now I am going to go start looking for FEB 2012 on either Southern or Eastern. We have done Freedom twice on different itineraries. Not sure. Someone else asked if I wanted to put my own group together. Wouldn't no where to start. Thanks anyway. Esther

I just wanted to say we won't be going with you guys. oh that is to bad

My brother & his wife don't want to go to the Western at all. They said after last time with Cozumel and the guys with machine guys was enough.

oh my, where were they that they saw machine guns??? Not that it would bother me, as I assume they are for my safety, not to harm those bringing in the $$$

Now my husband won't go either. Come with us anyway, maybe a girl friend would want to cruise with you? It's only a thought. My DH isn't coming either.

Now I am going to go start looking for FEB 2012 on either Southern or Eastern. We have done Freedom twice on different itineraries. Not sure. Someone else asked if I wanted to put my own group together. Wouldn't no where to start. Thanks anyway. Esther

You could put one together, but it is allot of work, maybe check the groups already started and see if there is a good deal on one of those for you all to have a great cruise.

Remember you don't have to do anything with the group, to get the group perks, just sign up with Johna, and that puts you in the group

The group leader only gets your first official name and the first Int, of your last name. That is it.

So as a Leader they never would know who you are unless you tell them.

Have fun no matter what you choose to do :p

Evening y'all. Just back from seeing the Lincoln Lawyer. What a good movie. It kept my attention the whole time.

Esther - sorry to hear that you won't be joining us, although I understand. You can not do a west carribean cruise without going though Cozumel. Although, I have never seen anyone with machine guns in Cozumel, as Marie says, they are for your safety. I think he was thinking of Costa Maya (the guards were at the end of the pier as we got off the ship).

Hi Marie - I understand how Esther's husband feels. The first time I landed in Rome, the military was all over the airport, armed. I couldn't understand, but I now do. Say Hi to Chelle.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the time has come to say so long until we meet again! Leaving in the morning on a jet plane to Ft. Lauderdale for the Mateys cruise and some fun in the sun!

Ester, sorry you can't join us this time.

Have a great week and see you all when we return.:D

Good morning, SMDers!

And good bye to all that are lucky enough to be leaving on the jet plane and then the cruise. I sure wish it was me.:(

We have been hanging out at the pool and having a great time. I know bragging about the 80 degree weather here and lots of sun. Gosh it is sure great.

Other than that nothing to post so chat later and hi to all my sibs and bros, just remember I love you all!!!

Archived