*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good Morning all!!!

Woke up to a bright sunshiny day. Ahhhhh a rarity in these parts lately. My migraine is gone and brekky was delish. Life is good!!!!

Rich what a heartwarming story. Stories like that give me goose bumps.

I am so in for a cocktail party. And of course my designated walker ( my hubby:o) will be in as well!

Cathy sweety! How ya doing? Glad you finally can kick that real estate companys' a$$ to the curb. Lots of good karma coming your way, to help you find a new one.

Betty! I know you are still in Hawaii , here comes a shaka just for you xo

Bobbie, hope the pain is better today. Are you getting your other hand done as well? Sorry about the headache, I can so relate. Do you ever use a neti pot? Works wonders.

Sheryl you poor thing, all those freakin stairs!! I tend to be claustrophobic as well, it's quite a challenge at times. I hope you don't have to do that often. Uh Oh, I just re read your post, looks like this might be an ongoing issue for you :(

Hi Lori!!!

Wind freaks me out. We get some CRAZY windstorms out here. Even though we are a good block and a half from the beach, and surrounded by big trees to boot; we get saltspray on our windows all the time.

Poofy!!!

Your gourmet dinner is putting us all to shame :mad: Quit showing off all that culinary expertise!! JK... lol

So are you all unpacked?

So I guess we are all still waiting for JANET to be released from the naughty mat. :cool:

I called Johna to officially book this cruise, still waiting to hear from her.

No football in this house , I am embarassed to admit. However NASCAR is on tonight, last race before the chase. I am putting up a HUGE pot of chili, the kids and their friends will be bringing sides, and I am purty dang sure that there will be more than a few Coors to wash it all down with!

Have a great weekend my friends, keep safe, warm, dry, and hopefully pain free.

And

remember

that

in

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

76 MORE WEEKS... WE WILL BE RELIEVED OF ALL OUR TRIALS AND TROUBLES FOR 7 MAGIC DAYS!!!

take good care

andrea

Andrea, Nascar for me also and Coor's Light. However, I must confess I do love football also. My poor Jr. is doing nothing so I guess I will go back to my Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon. Put Kyle Busch in the wall!!!!!!!

Rich, that is right my Coor's Light will cure almost anything.

Bobbie, feeling any better sweet lady.

Betty, is your trip over yet.

Marie and Chelle still missing you both.

Lori, Sheryl and everyone else I do CRS with have a super day.

Hi Andrea, good to have you back. I kinda figured that you and your walker would be in for the cocktail party:D.

wouldn't miss it!! I will even partake in the pub crawl/trivia if you do it, but NOBODY SPANK MY A$$ WITH A MAGIC WAND! :eek: (janet&judie)

guess you had to be there...:cool:

wouldn't miss it!! I will even partake in the pub crawl/trivia if you do it, but NOBODY SPANK MY A$$ WITH A MAGIC WAND! :eek: (janet&judie)

guess you had to be there...:cool:

You loved it, and you know it!! lol:D:D

Thought I would pop in and say hi!! I was in cruise critic jail until last Wednesday.:eek::p I'm free now though! Looks like the guy that started the "discussion" got the death penalty though he hasn't been back and isn't listed in the members list anymore! awww.....to bad.

Good morning, SMDer's!

I have someone looking at my place today. Prayers and luck would be nice today.

I told my agent that I had another one and now we have someone coming over.lol

Raining this morning so I shall do nothing.

My new kitchen floor looks great.

Chat later.

Well one came in and I did not know they were coming and she said it was beautiful. The ones I expected decided this was not their type of neighborhood. Oh well. Other real estate agent coming over at 4:30.

Thanks for the good Karma, Andrea!!!

I can only wish and pray.

wow, I really did miss alot that nite!!! LOL!!

Yes you did!! I think we ended up dancing the conga line, dancing with strangers in the disco:D, lap dances in the piano bar with a stranger:eek:, dancing with 2 strange men in the piano bar:cool:, pole dancing in the piano bar:p, some sort of salsa dancing in a different bar:cool:, giving people spanks of good luck, and who knows what else. I'm sure I missed some things too.:o

Yes you did!! I think we ended up dancing the conga line, dancing with strangers in the disco:D, lap dances in the piano bar with a stranger:eek:, dancing with 2 strange men in the piano bar:cool:, pole dancing in the piano bar:p, some sort of salsa dancing in a different bar:cool:, giving people spanks of good luck, and who knows what else. I'm sure I missed some things too.:o

alcohol wasn't a factor now was it??? LOL!!!!

Well so ok I will try again..

I posted this whole long thing about how Betty is doing and how my hand is doing...I hit submit and it went poof...Not as in our friend Poofy...lol:eek:

Had a text from Betty this a.m. saying the fluid has returned to her knee and it needs to be drained again.

She hopes to hold off on that until she gets back home, but that is still awhile off.

She needs all our good thoughts and prayers as that knee is really giving her fits at this time.:(

I was able to take the big bandage off my hand and can now move it more. I`m trying hard not to use it to much...That`s not easy tho.

It is terribly sore, but clean with no sign of infection..Glad to report that.

Stitches come out next Monday..:p

Hi to Cathyp, Rich, Janet, Lori, Sheryl, Andrea, Poofy and Marie where is Marie???? Oh yeah she left us behind and went to Alaska ...:eek:

Hello to anyone that I miss. It`s not intentionally but I do have a problem remembering who has posted since last I read them..:p

alcohol wasn't a factor now was it??? LOL!!!!

I didn't even have one drink!! So for me it was all me!!!! Judie had one after we had all the fun, so it was all her too!! Andrea and Dave? I don't know their status that night, and I know that Julie was sober. So I gotta say it was just the crazies doing what we do! :)

Well so ok I will try again..

I posted this whole long thing about how Betty is doing and how my hand is doing...I hit submit and it went poof...Not as in our friend Poofy...lol:eek:

Had a text from Betty this a.m. saying the fluid has returned to her knee and it needs to be drained again.

She hopes to hold off on that until she gets back home, but that is still awhile off.

She needs all our good thoughts and prayers as that knee is really giving her fits at this time.

I was able to take the big bandage off my hand and can now move it more. I`m trying hard not to use it to much...That`s not easy tho.

It is terribly sore, but clean with no sign of infection..Glad to report that.

Stitches come out next Monday..

Hi to Cathyp, Rich, Janet, Lori, Sheryl, Andrea, Poofy and Marie where is Marie???? Oh yeah she left us behind and went to Alaska ...

Hello to anyone that I miss. It`s not intentionally but I do have a problem remembering who has posted since last I read them..:p

Oh no. This is not what I wanted to hear. I feel so badly for Betty.:( Sending prayers up for her.

I am however happy to hear your report! Good job. :D

yep....Marie is probably freezing about now. Lucky bum!!:D

Good afternoon ya'll. Another day at work.

Haven't heard back from Laura, so I'm sending her another email about or business pages. Soon I hope.

Janet - where did you get that pic. Oh, I remember, it was in the disco:rolleyes:.

Andrea - you look soooooo good!

Hi Bobbie - sounds like the hand is getting better

Lori - alcohol wasn't a factor now was it??? LOL!!!! You better believe it was:D.

Getting busy, back later

Oh yes, I remember the fairy's pole/lap dancing that night:eek:.

It's finally slowed down here and I'm getting ready to get out of here.

Andrea - Peggy also has emailed Johna last week and has yet to hear back from her so, if you haven't heard back from her yet, you should in the next few days.

I'm still waiting for the business page before I start looking into the hotels (with Cathy's help) and into the shuttles.

Shouldn't Marie and Chelle be back tomorrow. It sure seems like they have been gone for awhile now.

Also, hope Betty's knee gets better.

OK ya'll, that's it for now. Good night ya'll

Archived