*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Glad to hear your knee is on the mend Betty, however slow it may be. At least you have some great scenery to look at while you heal!

Cathy- we're all a little confused around here from time to time!!!! esp with a full moon coming up!

Don and I talked about it and we think we'll pay the deposit for this cruise by Nov 1st just so we can get a cove balcony. Don really liked seeing Vicki's on the Dream's cabin crawl, so this is our chance.

My son bought me some chocolate wine for my birthday. I sounds kinda weird but it was really good. I think I'll have to bring some on our next cruise since I can do that "legally" :D But I must admit the RCM's are better :D

Mimi- good luck with the Biggest Loser contest-sounds kinda fun (except for the diet part!! LOL!!) I always helps to have something like that to give you an extra incentive. I've been trying to go to the gym again, but I need someone to give me a kick in the butt to go. Once I'm there I enjoy it tho.

Hi Rich, Bobbie, Andrea, Marie, Janet , and anyone else I missed or who is lurking!! Time to get ready to watch NCIS, then storms are a coming I think!

Good evening ya'll.

Lori - the cove balcony sounds great and I really did like the one the Vicki had too.

Betty - keep the knee mending.

I talked with West tonight and we also have decided to go ahead and pay the full deposit before Nov 1 so that we can keep the booking number we already have. Doesn't make much difference but, just get it out of the way.

Still no word from Laura on our business page:(.

That's it for now. Later

I haven't heard from Johnna either yet Rich... we are gonna go ahead with the $25 pp for now, and when we get our $$$ in November, we will probably go ahead and just pay for the entire cruise at that time.

I'm sure there will be lots of cabins to still pick from.

I was kinda sorta thinking about an aft.

Rich did you see my link to the waterpark in Mo Bay?

And of course Betty is in my thoughts..... Hope she's doing even better today

Good morning, SMDer's!

Rich, still waiting for that cap.lol

Lori and Andrea, would you like to adopt me and pay for my cruise.

My son is going on the Dream Oct 2nd and he has a cove balcony.

Had to take my furbaby Reecy Cup to the vet last night. I was petting him in my lap and all of a sudden his hair was coming out with little yuckey scabs. This was all of a sudden. So Kenny rushed him to the vet and he has a bacteria hair folicule infection plus a yeast infection in both ears. Ointment and 2 different pills plus $134 and he is back in my lap. Bless his heart. He is such a good baby.

Working till one today and then I am not sure what I will do. I know that I have lots I should be doing.:eek:

Chat later and hi and waving to all.

Lori and Andrea, would you like to adopt me and pay for my cruise.

hahahahaha!!!! it's called a credit card with zero interest and careful budgeting :D !!! we decided cruising would be our Christmas and birthday presents to each other. And I'm still looking for someone to adopt me!!! LOL!!!

hahahahaha!!!! it's called a credit card with zero interest and careful budgeting :D !!! we decided cruising would be our Christmas and birthday presents to each other. And I'm still looking for someone to adopt me!!! LOL!!!

Well drats at least I tried. I am potty trained, will drink beer with you, love all sports, love everything to eat except peas but if someone will adopt me I will learn to love those.

Time to finish laundry.

Good afternoon ya'll. Been a busy day for me. Up at the BCOD to get mom to the Dr and then the store. Then took West to the commissary and finally to grab something to eat and before you know it, its 2:15. Time to get ready for work:(.

Cathy p - I would love to adopt ya, but I'm not sure I can afford the Coors Light:eek:. LOL Sorry to hear about Reecy.

Lori - And what am I getting for X-mas:rolleyes:.

Betty - Were thinking about ya.

Hi Bobbie and everyone else.

I have been spreading the word here at work about Carnival's new poicy and it seems that alot of my co-workers that are going on the cruise will be calling and or emailing Johna first thing in the morning.

Getting busy, back later

HAPPY FALL Y`ALL!!!!:p

I really do not have anything to say as you can tell by the first line of my post...:D

Marie I have really enjoyed your review on the Alaska cruise.

So much so that I am kicking around the idea of cancelling my Ireland land trip in 2011 and going back to Alaska for a 3rd. time.

Maybe cruise a week, then do a week to 10 days land trip. We did this our second trip (rented car)but only stayed 4 extra days and that was not nearly long enough.

We will see, just a thought.:confused:

Well I`m pretty much wiped out for tonight. Been doing some things in the house that I had to let go while my hand is healing.

That`s it so me...Good night to all you Sibs, to tired to name names but you know who you are....Hugs to all you!!

Marie - where is our daily Alaska review. I've been waiting all day:rolleyes:

Rich, I finished it this morning...

Not that I won't add one or two more things, that come to mind later

Cuz you know me, never really done with a story :p

You never mentioned that We saw Ramona on the Spirit, Bobbie did, but you must have missed it,

Don't know how though as I posted a big photo of Chelle and I with her :D

Good afternoon ya'll. Been a busy day for me. Up at the BCOD to get mom to the Dr and then the store. Then took West to the commissary and finally to grab something to eat and before you know it, its 2:15. Time to get ready for work:(.

Cathy p - I would love to adopt ya, but I'm not sure I can afford the Coors Light:eek:. LOL Sorry to hear about Reecy.

Lori - And what am I getting for X-mas:rolleyes:.

Betty - Were thinking about ya.

Hi Bobbie and everyone else.

I have been spreading the word here at work about Carnival's new poicy and it seems that alot of my co-workers that are going on the cruise will be calling and or emailing Johna first thing in the morning.

Getting busy, back later

Well I might be able to switch to a cheaper beer, after all I was willing to like peas.lol My Reecy is feeling better I think.

HAPPY FALL Y`ALL!!!!:p

I really do not have anything to say as you can tell by the first line of my post...:D

Marie I have really enjoyed your review on the Alaska cruise.

So much so that I am kicking around the idea of cancelling my Ireland land trip in 2011 and going back to Alaska for a 3rd. time.

Maybe cruise a week, then do a week to 10 days land trip. We did this our second trip (rented car)but only stayed 4 extra days and that was not nearly long enough.

We will see, just a thought.:confused:

Well I`m pretty much wiped out for tonight. Been doing some things in the house that I had to let go while my hand is healing.

That`s it so me...Good night to all you Sibs, to tired to name names but you know who you are....Hugs to all you!!

Bobbie, glad the hand is better . I always wanted to do Ireland. Well as a matter of fact anywhere would be good.lol

Good morning, SMDer's!

Happy Friday to all, oops it is only Thursday, however, I am off the rest of the week after today. It will be time for State Fair and free Coor's Lights at the Embassy Suites. Of course Kenny will have his Vodka and their wonderful OJ that he loves so much.lol

Have a super day and hi to all!

Morning SMDers, still lurking over here you know I want to go,

but to early to spring anything on Nick...

Although I should!, he just went out and bought a new truck last night...

But don't get me started....

Have to go to work, just wanted to say Hi..

Thanks to all who read my review,

those are not easy to do, and with not to much feed back, it is even harder to keep going.

Morning all! feeling a little throat scratchy today.

Darn those kids bringing home all those bugs from school.:mad:

Still no word from Johna. I guess I will try to phone her again today.

Rich, I will try to find prices for that Mo Bay site I found. I will let you know.

Good morning ya'll. Another rainy day here.

Cathy p - have a good time in Richmond and at the Embassy.

Marie - As I said, I think you did a great job;). A new truck? Did you know? Maybe this would be the best time to let him know.

Hope everyone has a great day. Later

Hi, all, got off of work early and went and put flowers on both our mom's graves and had lunch with my ex that is watching my puppies. Now home and ready to just relax with a Coor's Light.

We will get some of that great jams and jellies from the fair I am sure to take with us. YUM

What do you all think of the massive thread Janet started about not having the $25 deposit. She is right might be time to try another line that will love us.

Chat later.

Good morning ya'll. Another rainy day here.

Cathy p - have a good time in Richmond and at the Embassy.

Marie - As I said, I think you did a great job;). A new truck? Did you know? Maybe this would be the best time to let him know.

Hope everyone has a great day. Later

Even with the new truck, still to soon, but I did mention it in front of him to Dawn :p

About how I have never been to Galveston and you had a group going...

Right over his head, cause all he can think about is that new truck :rolleyes:

Our other truck was just fine for what we need a truck for...

Dawn's DH will be driving it now...

Good afternoon ya'll. Turned out to be another warm day. 92 when I left for work.

Cathy p - I didn't know anything about Janets tread, but you can bet that I will be looking for it. Have a light for me:D.

Mimi - glad to hear that they got right on the problem. Could have been real nasty.

Marie - maybe I should mail you a visitors guide to galveston. Do you think that might help?

Andrea - let me know what ya find out.

Back later

Archived