*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh HONEY!!! You are going to fit right in with this group!!!

Well it looks like we found you at just the right time! Can't wait to get to know you all over the next 485 days LOL, gosh that seems so long!

So, we'll make it official before Friday but Vicki & Kimi from Oregon will be joining you all for a week of crazy fun!

Marie, that's so sweet of you! Luckily we are waking up to a 2 person payday and once our rent check goes through we can breathe!!!

Picking up the "new" car today around lunch time and I think you'll hear a huge sigh of relief coming from Chicago from me. It's been tense here these past few weeks without a car...

Now we have a car and a cruise booked which, if Johna responds back to my email today, TWO cruises booked by tonight!

We are cabin neighbors with Kathi over at the Looney cruise, being in two unique and larger side by side aft OV cabins, getting all prepared for being a HUGE stop at the cabin crawl!

Everything is coming together. Next paycheck we go nuts with the wedding items, and then next paycheck, and the next... then plane tickets for Looney cruise and we're set.

Happy day!

Have a great day all! The tshirt looks awesome. We are a good bunch of folks that stay so organized even when our leader is busy off on another cruise :D

Well it looks like we found you at just the right time! Can't wait to get to know you all over the next 485 days LOL, gosh that seems so long!

So, we'll make it official before Friday but Vicki & Kimi from Oregon will be joining you all for a week of crazy fun!

What part of Oregon are you from?

WE'RE BOOKED!!!

Just got the email back from Johna, all Andy need to do is fax her back which will be done any minute and yipeeee!

So for any roll call purposes:

Andy and Mimi, 30's, Suburbs of Chicago, Celebrating getting out of the winter, 4B for now, hoping to book a spa interior at some point.

Special Request of my Cruising friends...

Those who Pray, pray, those how send good thoughts, please do so

I have a friend whose Adult Daughter got on a bus to go to class, and did not come home

She has a daughter of her own, and they both live at her parents.

Up until about a month ago, she was fine, then comes the meeting of the guy who just totaled her car, hence the Bus riding

(so not anything like Jillian or this family except they might be friend him so he could find Jesus)

He is fresh out of lock up and I think he was there for rape, or at least that is what I was told, so only hear say.

That is the long and short of it. It has now been about 24 hours so I think the police can do something

They did call his parole officer and it seems the guy is not available to find at this time either...

I have to go to work, but will up date later, thanks in advance for the Prayers.

Mom and Dad name's are Mark and Jane. They can use some prayer too.

WE'RE BOOKED!!!

Just got the email back from Johna, all Andy need to do is fax her back which will be done any minute and yipeeee!

So for any roll call purposes:

Andy and Mimi, 30's, Suburbs of Chicago, Celebrating getting out of the winter, 4B for now, hoping to book a spa interior at some point.

Poofy, what cha mean getting out of winter celebration, what happened to the wedding celebration?

Marie, OMG I am so very sorry, absolutely prayers and going for the family and special prayers that she will be coming home safe and sound. Please keep us informed.

Janet, I didn't think I would be left out. Just funnin with Marie, however, she has alot more on her mind that any cruise at this time.

Chat later.

What part of Oregon are you from?

We live in Sweet Home, about 25 miles east of Albany (100 miles SE of PDX). Small town...gotta love it!

This will be my 4th cruise. Went on RCCL in May 2009, Carnival Paradise just a week ago and heading to Alaska on RCL next May. This will be Kimi's first cruise and we are going to have a great time! We can be a bit wild though LOL. Kimi is late 30's (I'm thinking 37) and I'm 41.

This group seems like a fun one and just might be able to keep up with us LOL. Just don't be surprised about anything we say or do, we even surprise ourselves sometimes! I'll be the one that gets addicted to this thread and is here all the time! :p

Poofy, what cha mean getting out of winter celebration, what happened to the wedding celebration?

This is for 2012 and we're getting married January 2011. The Looney cruise is the wedding celebration.

You don't want me divorcing Andy next year and remarrying someone else do ya?!?! :eek:

This is for 2012 and we're getting married January 2011. The Looney cruise is the wedding celebration.

You don't want me divorcing Andy next year and remarrying someone else do ya?!?! :eek:

Oh, Poofy, I get so confused. No I don't want you divorcing Andy. Although after a year you never know. My best friend here was married 9 days. Of course I am sure it was her fault.:eek::D

:):DAdd us to the list!!! WE ARE BOOKED!!!:p:)

Jennifer & Alan - Anytime Dinning 8C

As I have mentioned before we are from Las Vegas and this will be our 6th Carnival Cruise!!! :eek: We are in our early thirties and are always looking for a good time!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

:):DAdd us to the list!!! WE ARE BOOKED!!!:p:)

Jennifer & Alan - Anytime Dinning 8C

As I have mentioned before we are from Las Vegas and this will be our 6th Carnival Cruise!!! :eek: We are in our early thirties and are always looking for a good time!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Welcome Jennifer and Alan! We're in our early 30s as well and Andy's a HUGE Cleveland Browns fan. Thank goodness this cruise isn't during football season!

Maybe we can set up a play date for Alan and Andy. :D

ps- I'm assuming you're a Pittsburgh Steelers fan because of your screen name. Maybe you're just a fan of steel, I don't know. lol.

Welcome Jennifer and Alan! We're in our early 30s as well and Andy's a HUGE Cleveland Browns fan. Thank goodness this cruise isn't during football season!

Maybe we can set up a play date for Alan and Andy. :D

ps- I'm assuming you're a Pittsburgh Steelers fan because of your screen name. Maybe you're just a fan of steel, I don't know. lol.

Yes!! We are big time Steeler Fans!!!

just a quick lurk here from work, but wanted to welcome all the new SMDers!!!! welcome to our great group-- we love getting new sibs!!

T's & P's Marie for your friends, I can't imagine how awful not knowing where your child is.

Back to work, make it a great day everyone!

Home for lunch and still no news on Jillian :(

We are Bears, and Steelers fans, and love a good game!

Sweet home, I'll be driving past tomorrow on my way south to Vegas...

so If you don't see much of me, Chelle, or Dawn, after tomorrow for a week, I think you know why!

Welcome, Jennifer and Alan. Yes we even let them Steeler fans on this cruise. I am sure it is not your fault.:D:D

Redskin fan here, however, moving to Florida next month so the sky is the limit there.

Ok, while I don't have a favorite team, I am a bit partial to the Jets as one of our own Sweet Home boys is #68 Matt Slauson. Played high school ball with my oldest son and we are so proud of him. Coming from a town of 8000 people, he did great and is a wonderful person.

Sweet home, I'll be driving past tomorrow on my way south to Vegas...

so If you don't see much of me, Chelle, or Dawn, after tomorrow for a week, I think you know why!

Now I'm going to have to look at the map and see where Dayton is ;).

Ok, while I don't have a favorite team, I am a bit partial to the Jets as one of our own Sweet Home boys is #68 Matt Slauson. Played high school ball with my oldest son and we are so proud of him. Coming from a town of 8000 people, he did great and is a wonderful person.

Ohhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo! I'm a Patriots fan! Andy and I will be ousted from this cruise by the weekend! lmao. That is really cool that you know a pro football player!

BTW congrats on booking today as well! :)

Great!! You are already on the shirt! lol I think you will find even us "old" people will give you a run for your money in the fun department!! I'm so happy you guys are joining the fun!

Marie, that's so sweet of you! Luckily we are waking up to a 2 person payday and once our rent check goes through we can breathe!!!

Picking up the "new" car today around lunch time and I think you'll hear a huge sigh of relief coming from Chicago from me. It's been tense here these past few weeks without a car...

Now we have a car and a cruise booked which, if Johna responds back to my email today, TWO cruises booked by tonight!

We are cabin neighbors with Kathi over at the Looney cruise, being in two unique and larger side by side aft OV cabins, getting all prepared for being a HUGE stop at the cabin crawl!

Everything is coming together. Next paycheck we go nuts with the wedding items, and then next paycheck, and the next... then plane tickets for Looney cruise and we're set.

Happy day!

Have a great day all! The tshirt looks awesome. We are a good bunch of folks that stay so organized even when our leader is busy off on another cruise :D

Rich is a smart leader! He gets people to help so the ball can keep moving, even when he's off cruisin'! :p No just kidding. We all love helping each other and of course nothing is final without his approval!

Special Request of my Cruising friends...

Those who Pray, pray, those how send good thoughts, please do so

I have a friend whose Adult Daughter got on a bus to go to class, and did not come home

She has a daughter of her own, and they both live at her parents.

Up until about a month ago, she was fine, then comes the meeting of the guy who just totaled her car, hence the Bus riding

(so not anything like Jillian or this family except they might be friend him so he could find Jesus)

He is fresh out of lock up and I think he was there for rape, or at least that is what I was told, so only hear say.

That is the long and short of it. It has now been about 24 hours so I think the police can do something

They did call his parole officer and it seems the guy is not available to find at this time either...

I have to go to work, but will up date later, thanks in advance for the Prayers.

Mom and Dad name's are Mark and Jane. They can use some prayer too.

Marie...what can I say. I am so scared for this girl, her family and especially her little girl. I have been and will continue to pray for her safe return and quickly! Please keep us informed.

Well, speaking of sports. I guess I should step in for Rich since he isn't here. Let's not forget he is a huge Cowboys Fan.

Me? I know the difference between football, baseball, basketball and all that but that about it! I don't watch any of it. :p:D

Okay, you will all soon figure out that Kimi & I are planners ;). So I have a question and I'm sure if I spent enough time on the internet (like I don't already) I would figure it out. But here goes, what airport do you fly in to to embark out of Galveston? And are their shuttles to the pier? It looks like I would need to fly in to Houston and it is an hour or so trip from there?

Geography was never my strong suit!

Archived